Algonomy is now looking for exceptional talents to join their gifted team, some of whom have been building and delivering their innovative solutions for over 15 years. This is the perfect time to join, as they drive forward together, aligned with the mission to make their customers compete and win in 2021s digitally-transformed, new normal world!
Algonomy was launched when two powerhouses of Retail technology joined forces:
RichRelevance and Manthan. Algonomy has integrated their complementary strengths and has taken its place as a global leader in algorithmic customer engagement, powering digital first strategies for retailers and brands. With industry-leading retail expertise connecting demand to supply with a real-time customer data platform as the foundation, Algonomy enables 1:1 omnichannel personalization, customer journey orchestration and customer analytics. Headquartered in San Francisco and Bengaluru, their global presence spans over 20 countries.
The Customer Success Managers we are looking for will ensure that Algonomy's customers achieve their business objectives, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customer internally. The CSM is responsible for pushing their customers towards success with the Algonomy products and for analyzing several important metrics.
This is a proactive role: you will try to anticipate the needs of your customers and provide resources and answers ahead of time, before your customers run into issues. You will be directing your clients to new areas of the product that they have not yet checked out. You own your clients adoption of our products. You are also the advocate of your customers, making sure that the organization understands what they are looking for.
The positions is preferably located in the Malmö office, but you also have to possibility to be stationed in one of the other offices like London or Paris or to work remotely. The positions will require some travel around Europe.Arbetsuppgifter
* Drive the adoption, retention and overall success of your customers
* Monitor feature usage and engage with your customers on these topics
* Encourage feature adoption by training customers in new features
* Secure the renewal of customers existing licenses and service agreements
* Identify cross-sell opportunities and collaborate with the Account Executive team to win them
* Design and run webinars
* Agree on key success metrics, monitor and ensure that our customers optimize their usage of our solutions
* Be the voice of your customers and provide internal feedback on how we can improve their experience
* Ensure all account issues are resolved, by working with support, consulting and product management teams
* Anticipate customer needs and proactively engage the right parties on both sides
* Lead onsite business reviews with key stakeholders in the client organization
* Create status reports, churn and up sell forecasts, and other presentations and reports as needed
* Develop trusted relationships with key influencers and decision-makers at your accounts
* Gain visibility into the customers vision, understand their strategic objectives
Vi söker dig som
Someone with a background in e-Commerce/Martech SaaS. You have a lot of energy and are highly ambitious, creative and analytical. You are used to prioritizing and organizing your work efficiently. You thrive in challenging situations and seek our solutions that benefit your customers. Youll have the experience and confidence to work independently with the support of your extended team. Furthermore we think that youll have:
* A bachelors degree in a related field such as business, marketing or technology
* At least 5 years of relevant customer success or professional services experience
* Have a background with an understanding of web technologies, preferably from working within e-commerce ecosystems
* Are proficient in English and Swedish. For one of the positions Swedish is not a requirement, for this position we prefer you speak English + another European language
* Have demonstrated proficiency delivering customer-facing presentations
* Used to working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
* Strong project management abilities, you can multitask and prioritize issues/escalations
Ideally you will have some of the following skills:
* Have experience in online consumer analytics
* Comfortable with hands on use of products & not slides, which are used to onboard, identify new opportunities and seek out issues limiting customer maximum benefit of our solutions. This could be both technical and business focused
* Have experience in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
As a person you are
* Able to build long-term relationships
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Full-time
* Positions: 2
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Algonomy is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Here you can read a little bit more about Algonomy.