We now have the pleasure to collaborate with the exciting and international company Luxottica, which are leading specialists in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports glasses, in finding their next Customer Service Executive.
Information om kunden
We now have the pleasure to collaborate with the exciting and international company Luxottica, which are leading specialists in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports glasses, in finding their next Customer Service Executive. Their portfolio includes well-known brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Arnette, Costa del Mar and Alain Mikli as well as licensed brands including Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bvlgari, Chanel, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferrari , Michael Kors, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co, Valentino and Versace.
Luxottica's international expansion has resulted in the company now having a business area that covers more than 150 countries worldwide and is complemented by an extensive retail network of approximately 9,200 stores. Stockholm's office is centrally located and they have about 17 employees.
The company is now looking for a Customer Service Executive as reinforcement for their Customer Service team with focus on the Nordic market (Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark). You will work with B2B clients and should have good experience of handling errands via phone and email. To fit into the role at Luxottica, it is important to have a social attitude, be passionate, imaginative, enjoy working in a team and have a professional approach to both customers and colleagues.
Are you passionate about providing first-class service, do you have previous experience of working B2B for the Nordic market and do you want to work for a successful international company? Then this is a role for you!
In the role as Customer Service Executive at Luxottica, the following tasks will be included:
- Primarily assisting our NORDIC wholesale customers (Finland, Swede, Norway & Denmark) & occasionally customers in English from other regions;
- Handling cross-category inbound inquiries (frame, lens, apparel and other) by telephone & email; to proactively offer an alternative solution or product if the original request is not possible;
- Support customers to insert orders into our B2B platform & with any information regarding aftersales processes.
- Work closely & efficiently with our external departments, such as production, distribution, marketing, credit control & finance.
- Keep up-to-date with latest product releases and communication from Luxottica.
To succeed in the role, we see that you who are applying have a social attitude and a sense of service. We also see that you:
- Professional attitude when always dealing with our customers & colleagues;
- Have an excellent standard of telephone manner & written skills.
- Be able to self-motivate, organize, show initiative and willingness to learn;
- Have experience of working in a target-driven environment.
- Working as a team player by helping others when needed & to actively contribute to group discussions;
- Representing Luxottica to the very best of your ability at all times.
Mandatory skills and experience required are as follows:
- Language skills: English (fluent, required), Swedish (fluent, required), Finnish or another Nordic language additional (preferred but not required)
- Strong computer skills such as competency with using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & website navigation.
- Preferable experience, working with SAP and/or Customer Relationship Management systems.
The role is Home Based, with max 1xmonth visit to Stockholm office needed.
Does this sound like a role that would suit you perfectly? Do not hesitate to apply today as interviews are held regularly and the position will be filled as soon as possible!