The Connectivity team at Toyota Material Handling is running and developing a new web application to offer connectivity services, fleet and drivers management, utilization measurements and insights to our customers. The Connectivity team will maintain and evolve the customer interface for all our markets, we support, train and enable the sales network to use the platform to deliver customer advantage and benefits of use. This platform called I_Site plays a major part in the companies' digital transformation journey. The team is cross-functional, and we constantly strive to improve our product, technology and our work processes.
Your mission is to think about how the current I_Site (our fleet management tool) interface can be improved, which features could be added, how access and logic can be approved and how the platform can be optimised to bring maximum customer value and improving traffic. The daily work consists of managing business requirements and coordinating the translation of these into platform changes, quality criteria and technical requirements, working with priorities and user analyses. You will need to combine mid-term planning with operational tasks in an agile and curious approach together with internal stakeholders. You will also hold technical discussions and perform acceptance tests.
- You drive the product interface development plan, create user stories, and interfaces with stakeholders
- Stay in close contact with our network and customers to understand improvement areas and translate these into both small and large development requirements
- You're not just an administrator, but you will need to coordinate meetings, take discussions to move things forward to solve time/scope conflicts.
- You are the interface between the development team and different internal and external stakeholders when it comes to platform developments
Reporting to the Head of Connectivity, your main challenges will be to:
- Be an I_Site ambassador and the main "go to" person in the central connectivity team for the I_Site interface.
- Be a first point of contact for our MSCO's and serve as a bridge to R&D with the requirements from the market.
- Manage frequent dialogues and meetings cross functional and cross Europe
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is a bonus
- Product ownership and knowledge of the processes around data and digitization and with experience of developing digital products and services, preferably from B2B
- Worked in projects surrounding web application development is an advantage
- UX / knowledge / service design is an advantage
- Experience in data analysis using PowerBI and Google Analytics or equivalent tools is an advantage
- Having worked with web platforms within the areas of CMS, CRM or eCommerce is an advantage
- Principle understanding of the effects of GDPR
- You are highly motivated and eager to keep on learning.
- You enjoy working in teams but are also independent and confident in your own analysis work.
- You are used to working towards set goals and deadlines and have your own drive.
- You have a good ability to communicate both ideas and the ongoing work to both technical and non-technical teams in an engaging and trustworthy way, especially because we work in a dynamic cross functional environment where our success dependents on collaboration.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training
Location: The Connectivity team is based in Göteborg (Frihamnen), Mjölby and Willebroek (Belgium) where we have large and modern offices. Working remotely is possible from time to time.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter in English no later than June 30, 2021.
For more details on the job please contact Sven Kruizenga, Head of Connectivity, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]