CSM / Customer Success Manager
Appgate, Inc. is a new large-scale international security software startup that brings together a set of highly innovative cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services with a big focus on Network Access, Anti-Fraud and offensive security services.
We work creatively, agile, and always encourage the use of the latest technology. In order to create an inspiring, innovative and knowledge gathering working environment, we give our software engineers maximal autonomy. Within Appgate Inc you will be surrounded by the world’s best ethical hackers, machine learning experts and network security engineers. You will be working in our brand-new office at the heart of the Gothenburg city center.
Appgate is seeking talented, highly motivated individuals to serve as Customer Success Manager within EMEA region. The mission of the Appgate Customer Success organization is to ensure our customers are receiving the full value from our security offerings. Customer Success activities include ongoing management and oversight of our customers: on-boarding, daily support, product adoption, advocacy, and retention resulting in long term customer partnerships and growth.
- Handle overall responsibility for managing the strategic customer relationship
- Retain and grow business by anticipating customer needs and providing a high level of customer services
- Act as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Appgate roadmap
- Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Bachelor’s degree required, business or technical degree preferred
- Previous experience in Cybersecurity industry with expertise in Networking Security.
- Customer facing services role (consulting or account management)
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Analytical skills and work in a structured manner
You are social and service minded. Eager to learn and succeed in your profession.
In this recruitment we are working with recruitment consultants Malou Magnusson, [ Link removed ] , and Nicole Diener, [ Link removed ] , at Intenso Teknikrekrytering.
We welcome your application!
Appgate brings together a set of differentiated cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services. These include Appgate SDP, the industry’s leading Software-Defined Perimeter solution, the Consumer Access suite of Risk-Based Authentication and Digital Threat Protection capabilities and the company’s Immunity range of offense-oriented software and adversary simulation services. Today, these products secure more than 1,000 organizations across 40 countries.