Do you want to work with cutting-edge security solutions?
CSE / Customer Solution Engineer
Appgate, Inc. is a new large-scale international security software startup that brings together a set of highly innovative cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services with a big focus on Network Access, Anti-Fraud and offensive security services.
We work creatively, agile, and always encourage the use of the latest technology. Within Appgate Inc you will be surrounded by the world’s best ethical hackers, machine learning experts and network security engineers. You will be working in our brand-new office at the heart of the Gothenburg city center.
As a Customer Solutions Engineer you will be part of our Client Service Team, driving the implementation of Appgate products from initial assessment of customer needs through hands on implementation of our products into our customer’s environment. You will support the region from Sweden to the Middle Eastern area.
- Assess customer’s business needs and develop project proposals and plans for the implementation of Appgate products to meet those needs.
- Perform network modelling, analysis, and planning.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Scope and support customer installations/upgrades of Appgate technology.
- Write functional requirements, specifications documents, as-built documents, and SOWs.
- B.A. or B.S. in technical field or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in network engineering strategy, architecture, design, and implementation as applied to complex computing systems.
- Router, Switch, IP configuration, Firewall, VPN, NAC experience.
- Knowledge of standard operating systems Win/Linux/Mac.
- Hands on experience with mobile, desktops, servers, and virtualized platforms.
- Skilled in Microsoft collaboration technologies.
- Experience from designing and delivering customer solutions for securing networked applications, external application sharing or cloud hosted information resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge in implementing solutions to public cloud
You have previous experience from establishing trusted relationships with customers. Good communication skills, both written and spoken. You are a team player, who can work independently. Eager to learn about whatever tools or tricks are needed to make things work.
In this recruitment we are working with recruitment consultants Malou Magnusson, [ Link removed ] , and Nicole Diener, [ Link removed ] , at Intenso Teknikrekrytering.
We welcome your application!
Appgate brings together a set of differentiated cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services. These include Appgate SDP, the industry’s leading Software-Defined Perimeter solution, the Consumer Access suite of Risk-Based Authentication and Digital Threat Protection capabilities and the company’s Immunity range of offense-oriented software and adversary simulation services. Today, these products secure more than 1,000 organizations across 40 countries.