CRM Analyst - Malmo, Sweden - 6 months+
A major global Partner is seeking a CRM Analyst with experience in Marketing Data Analysis for a new project. This role can be located in either Malmo, Stockholm or Copenagen.
About the Role:
Your main responsibility as a CRM Analyst is to monitor how the dialogues perform. You perform analysis of sales statistics, number of sent communications, opening frequency, click statistics, etc. for each dialogue and target group, all to find optimization opportunities that provide an increased uplift and a positive effect on the total customer base.
- Follow up and analyze how the customer dialogues perform
- Provide your team with customer insights, analyzes and statistics that form the basis for dialogue design
- Have an overview of which target groups / offers are communicated via active dialogues
- Follow up the processing rate of the customer base
- Follow up and analyze the dialogues on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Provide suggestions for optimizing the target group based on data insights
To Succeed in this Role:
- You are used to collecting and aggregating data, information and insights to present how activities, campaigns or dialogues move towards their goals.
- You have experience of working with customer databases and making searches in these via various systems with e.g. SQL queries.
- You understand how data models and data flow work for CRM systems and are used to making demands on IT regarding ata.
- You have experience of working with requirements and testing of data, as well as handling data cubes and systems for data analysis and reporting.
- We would like you to have an understanding of how the combination of communication in several channels with a relevant target group can increase sales.
- As a person, you are change- and result-oriented with a great deal of curiosity and structure. With your proactivity and drive, you are happy to take responsibility for solving your work tasks as well as possible, while you are sensitive to the team's needs and ensure that your common goals are achieved. Continuous improvement and optimization are some of the keywords for you.
- Experience in Marketing Data Analysis (required)
- 3-5 years experience with CRM-related activities & campaigns including analysis (required)
- Degree in Marketing, Statistics or Economics (required)
- Experience in the Insurance industry (beneficial)
Benefits of the Role:
- For the right candidate, there is a possibility of growing this department with more AI/Machine Learning/Adaptive Marketing Analytics roles in the future
- There is a great company culture, which actively encourages you to bring your own ideas to the table and have influence on technical decision making & project direction
Contract Length: 6+ months guaranteed; opportunity to extend
Location: Malmo OR Stockholm OR Copenhagen - remote or on-site
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: Negotiable upon application
**This role is NOT open to candidates from outside the EU
☎ +46 8 502 425 42
+44 191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)
📧 [ Email address blocked ]