Vi söker dig som
• A bachelor or master degree in business administration or engineering
• Previous experience as controller or within retail is a merit
• Talented with numbers
• Strong planning, organizational, social and problem solving skills
• Have a great interest for the fashion industry
As a person, you are committed to being able to deliver high quality in your work and always to the best of the company. Furthermore, it is important that you have good social skills, because a key part of your role is to collaborate. You should also be self-starter and have a high sense of responsibility for your work while at the same time you can act flexibly and structured in your work. With a bunch of business and entrepreneurship on it, you will fit perfectly in the role of Acne Studios!
• Start: September
• Work extent: Full time, long term
• Salary: According to agreement
• Location: Floragatan 13, Stockholm
• This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Acne Studios is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
• Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. .
• We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!Information om företaget
Acne Studios is a luxury brand with retailers around the world and with it's headquarters in Stockholm. They interact strategy, creation and production under one roof, from global marketing to everyday content.