Toyota Material Handling Europe is currently looking for a Controller & PMO officer
In June 2021 TMHE is launching its SAP transformation programme involving process harmonization, integration development and implementation of the state of the art ERP: SAP S4 Hana. This programme is a business transformation enabled by technology. We are currently mobilizing our most capable, bold and ambitious collegues to our mission. In parallell we are also seeking external stars that would like to join a once in a lifetime journey to transform one of the most successful companies in its industry and gear it for the future.
The program controller is a key member of the Program PMO team and works directly with the program management to help define the program's goals and objectives; create and maintain a program's budget and its relation to program schedule, analyse progress reported against the work schedules and recommend actions to improve progress.
Both the PMO Officer and Program Controller belong to Program PMO. This is a management support organisation and work directly with the program leadership to help articulate and achieve the program's goals and objectives; create and maintain a program's budget and its relation to program schedule, analyse progress reported against the work schedules and recommend actions to improve progress. Follow up time and activities and deliver support / coordination where and when needed
- Responsible for the financial follow-up of the overall budget of the project and to make financial forecasts based on the latest agreed program plan
- Maintain budget tracking tools in cooperation with Deloitte members of the program PMO
- Generate accounting reports upon request from TMHE Finance
- Manage fee structures and control supplier billing against plan and approved status
- Cooperate with TMHE legal entities (especially TMHE AB Finance department) in financial matters of the program
- Follow up internal invoicing of resources and resolve related issues or escalate deviancies to TMHE program mgmt
The PMO Officer
- Responsible for the consolidated time reporting in the program
- Support internal communications
- View on total cost of ownership
- Follow up program actions and issues
- Build presentation and decision material
- Help administrate the vast program
- Oversee auditing of project financials when necessary
We are offering you the opportunity to be part of a major business transformation which could be career defining in terms of personal learning and development, a unique possibility to contribute to how TMHE business will be performed in years to come and chance to work on a pan European level.
You need to have
-Proven track-record managing budget for large programs /or projects or line organisations, either in IT or in business (new plants, production lines, logistics chain,etc..)
-Experience in Earned Value Methodology
-Financial Background with focus on Controlling
-Skills in excel and power point
It is preferable if you also have
-Prince2 or PMI cost mgmt methodology
-Background in communication of financial relations to a non financial audience.
-The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and the programme team
Earned Value Management