The energy company has an exciting job offer for a Contracts Specialist to join our bold and passionate construction execution team based in Skellefteå. We are looking for a dedicated/experienced/driven Contracts Specialist to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing/ramping up Construction execution and contribute to expanding one of the first large scale European battery factories.
Be part of the Construction team managing the Contracts Strategy and implementation of the factory through to Start of Production. As a Contracts Specialist you will safeguard the company through proper Contract management, minimise project risks through application of best commercial and contractual management practices.
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to take the next step in your career within construction, at a fast growing and international company. You are offered to extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. The assignment starts immediately, and the assignment is for six months.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be an integral part of the Project Execution Team and work intimately with the Program, Project Management, Engineering and Procurement teams. You will also manage and lead the Clients Owners Representatives and Contractors to carry out the Contract management of all construction projects on the campus.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Review, comment and administer proposals, drafts, negotiation and executed contracts.
* Review, comment and administer project and contractor change management.
* Review and Control the Monthly invoicing
* Ensure management of project setup, Contractors and monthly reporting.
* Monitoring and appraising the performance of the Contractors and Consultants.
Vi söker dig som
* BSC/Msc in Engineering/Quantity Surveying or Construction Management or equivalent
* Solid related experience in all cost management areas, planning, estimating, pre-contract, post contract and final account
* Minimum of 3 years related experience.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Analytical skills.
* Passion and enthusiasm for project Execution, Construction and Commercials.
Bonus points for:
* You are a team player, that loves to be in an international environment where good relationships and stakeholder management is key to achieve results.
* You are highly organized and result-driven
* You act proactively and have a can-do attitude that goes beyond expectations.
* Proficient in MS suite, BIM 360, Power Bi and Power Query or equivalent.
* You have experience in Swedish Contract Forms AB Contracts and EPC/EPCM Contracts.
As a person you are:
* Example individual contributor: The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
* Example leadership role: The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured. You thrive by leading others and work towards common goals. You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills.
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phaseApply here!
Information om företaget
More information about the company will be given later in the recruitment process.