In the role as Contract Coordinator you will be responsible for our contract management and global Contract Management System (CMS).
Your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Manage all aspects of Sobi´s Contract Management System ("CMS")
- Manage the relationship with Sobi´s CMS service provider
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiencies in Sobi´s contract processes and routine
- Work cross-functionally to drive internal education and awareness of contract routines across Sobi´s business functions, including training
- Manage and respond to Sobi´s CMS Helpdesk queries
- Register and archive contracts and legal documents, including managing physical archiving systems and retention policies
- Manage Sobi´s database of contract templates, including updating templates as instructed by the lawyers, ensuring business friendly access to the templates
- Support the Legal Affairs Department with other administrative tasks, such as sending documents by courier, organizing legalization and notarization of documents, and meeting arrangements
The function is located in Solna and you will be reporting to VP Head of Legal Commercial, R&D and Technical Operations.
To be successful in this role you need a few years of experience within administration and have a good understanding of IT services. Previous experience in contract management and/or experience from a law firm or legal department is preferable.
As you will be the first point of contact for our employees regarding our contract management it is vital that you are a great communicator and have a collaborative mindset. You need to be well organized, proactive and with attention to details. Furthermore, you are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
For this position you are required to be fluent in English and knowledge in Swedish is an advantage.
How to apply
In this recruitment process Sobi is supported by Jurek. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. Interview will be held continuously until end of August, with a break during holiday weeks 28-30. For more information please contact Evelina Thimper at [ Link removed ] or Angeliqa Haapanen at [ Link removed ] About Sobi™
Sobi is a specialised international biopharmaceutical company transforming the lives of people with rare diseases. Sobi is providing sustainable access to innovative therapies in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty indications. Today, Sobi employs approximately 1,500 people across Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia. In 2020, Sobi´s revenues amounted to SEK 15.3 billion. Sobi´s share (STO:SOBI) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. You can find more information about Sobi at [ Link removed ]