0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Senior Business Controller to Samat Nordic
Poolia Helsingborg, Skåne län Heltid
Poolia is recruiting a proactive, analytical and collaborative Senior Business Controller to Samat Nordic in Helsingborg. You will support both the Group CFO in France and the regional management team to further expand and improve Samat Nordic’s operations. Would you like to work both with a strategic and operational focus? Then this full-time position could be of great interest to you.
Please apply as soon as possible.
About the position
You are offered a challenging and developing position in an international environment within a successful group. You will work with professional and dedicated teams on a regional level and with the Headquarter in France.
Your areas of responsibility include:
• Follow-up of operations at regional, product and customer level
• Management support and ad hoc financial, business and investment analysis
• Analyze profitability and prepare financial reports
• Budgets and forecasts
• Further develop analyzes and KPIs in collaboration with management and managers
• Optimize processes, routines and IT support within your areas of responsibility
• Lead and/or participate in IT and BI projects
• Ensure high quality and efficiency within the Business Controller function
Some travel will be required in Europe.
You will report to the Group CFO in France and have a dotted line to the Regional Manager in Helsingborg.
You probably have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
We believe you have at least 5-8 years of relevant experience as a Business Controller, Finance Business Partner, Business Analyst or similar position.
The position requires previous experience from stakeholder management, forecasting, budgeting, financial planning, analyzing KPI’s and investment decision support. You also have experience from P&L analysis, sales & market analysis, risks and opportunities analysis.
Excellent communication skills orally and in writing in Swedish and English is required for the position.
Profound Excel and BI tool experience are required for the position. If you are an experienced Power BI and SAP user, it will be an advantage.
To be successful in the position we believe that you are:
• Solid financial and business analysis skills
• Proactive, result oriented and self-motivated
• Experienced collaboration, teamwork and partnering behaviors
• Structured, holistic and with a sense of detail without losing the overview
• Solid communication skills with various management levels
• Experienced organization and project management skills
About the organisation
Samat is a European-sized family business. Transporting hazardous substances is a challenge. Samat has been facing it every day for 40 years. Our tanks and containers crisscross European roads to meet our customers’ expectations and provide them with bespoke services in terms of chemicals, hydrocarbons, air and liquid petroleum gases.
Our turnover in 2022 was 360 Million Euros, we are over 2 500 employees, and we have offices in 10 countries in Europe.
Please visit [ Link removed ] for further information about the group.
Job ID: 68101