Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are currently looking for a Content Manager/Digital Writer to join our Polarium Marketing team. Your focus will be on writing and publishing content on SoMe platforms, orchestrating creative production and publishing in our channels. As Content Manager you will be part of the amazing Marketing & Communication team and joining in the journey to take the Polarium brand to the next level. You will have the opportunity to work cross functional with colleagues in Product, R&D, Sales and Operations as well as interacting with colleagues globally.
The position is based in Kista, Sweden.
- Storytelling / Content creation – focus on text production for digital channels
- Managing Polarium SoMe accounts, and website update.
- Increase digital leads generation, grow follower base and engagement rate on social media
- Proactively find great stories to build the Polarium brand
- Producing and publishing sales enabling content to the marketing automation system, including simple reporting
- Managing the story reference process, including writing stories to be published online
- Writing newsletters, copy for events invitations, web sites etc.
- Producing simple videos for social channels, and oversee video productions through a supplier, will also be in scope
Qualification and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years as an integrated or content producer in an agency, production company or within a brand
- Proven experience in social media engagement and management
- Master or bachelor´s degree in relevant education
- Great communication skills and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience from fast-growing business and global B2B is a plus
- We believe that you are a creative person, with a proved track-record of writing for blogs, social media, media outlets or PR
We see that you are
- A positive and creative person with experience in creating great storytelling as well as some visual design and video production.
- You may have worked as a journalist, storyteller or copywriter and can write compelling high-quality stories.
- You are well organized and have an interest in tech and sustainability.
- Highly collaborative and a true partner to all teams
- A problem solver – resourceful and positive in outlook to always find a way to make big ideas happen
- Curious and comfortable to work in an agile, fast-moving environment.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly international environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polarium's future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.