Are you passionate about great sound and want to contribute to giving the best possible consumer experience? Our Uppsala-based client is looking for a new member to join their team in a role that you yourself will help form and create. Apply today as we have an ongoing selection process!
Om tjänsten As Consumer Support Manager you will give first class support to end users, and collaborate closely with marketing, sales and R&D. You will be working across all product areas and give support to world-wide consumers. Since the position is new you will be a part of developing the best and most efficient processes for customer service. Our client has a modern, newly built office space close to Uppsala Central Station.
You are offered
• A dream role if you are an audio nerd, at a company with well known clients • A role that you will be able to help form • Becoming a part of a great company with good opportunities for development
This is a consultant assignment, where you will be hired by Academic Work and work at our client. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Give consumer support through the webpage and social media • Online community presence • Establish and improve processes and tools used for providing end user support • Support engineers in product testing
Vi söker dig som
• Minimum high school diploma • Previous experience from costumer service, preferably towards end-users • Very good knowledge in English, written and spoken • A passion for technology • A curious mindset and willingness to learn more about audio, as you will be working with passionate customers and colleagues
It is considered a merit if you have previous knowledge within audio technology. Please attach a cover letter to your application describing your interest and why you should be considered for this position.
As a person you are:
• Problem solving • Serviceminded • Structured
• Start: As soon as possible or according to agreement • Work extent: Full-time, flexible office hours • Location: Uppsala • Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Skriv in din e-postadress så skickar vi dig liknande jobb som detta.
Vi skickar jobb som liknar detta till
Om du klickar på denna knapp så kommer vi att skicka dig e-post med liknande jobb dagligen (Kundtjänst - Uppsala) .