Do you like to be involved in the planning, developing, and controlling of the construction cost for a big growing energy company? Then you might be the one we are looking for! Our client, who is a growing energy company, is now in need of a Construction Cost Controller to support them with all things regarding costs. Apply for this position today as the assignment starts immediately.
The electrification of cars, trucks and buses is one of the most extensive and disruptive industry transformations ever. Our client leads this change and aims to become the leading battery partner for the European automotive industry and set new benchmarks for sustainability and CO2 footprint. Today they have Europe's largest battery factory located here in Sweden.
As the Construction Cost Controller you will coordinate all sources of cost information for cost discussions with suppliers directly and with contractors and their sub-contractors.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. The assignment starts immediately and the assignment is for six months.Arbetsuppgifter
* Review and follow up of the monthly invoices and supporting documentation.
* Review the planned vs actual costs presented by vendors and interrogate deviations.
* Prepare the Cost Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work performed as defined in the Northvolt procedures and check that this is followed by sub-contractor.
* Maintain cost benchmarking database.
* Utilise information from ERP software and input to cost report and validation of spending.
* Manage cost checks/auditing and valuation work is managed effectively and that a robust process for cost validation is in place. Complete timely, accurate cost checking and valuation processes.
* Follow up on the invoicing and making sure the administration of the checks carried out are following that agreed by the controller and contractors.
Potential short term travel to Skellefteå can happen.
Vi söker dig som
* Relevant higher education/ Experience in the Controlling field. Solid technical experience in all cost management areas.
* Minimum of 3 years experience
* Excellent communication & presentation skills
* Analytical skills
* Proficient in MS applications
* Swedish & English language
* Passion and enthusiasm for construction and numbers
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Information om företaget