Are you ready to contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety? Do you appreciate a high-learning environment that promotes flexibility, a warm atmosphere and cultural diversity? Keep reading!
Our client is now looking for a software engineer in computer vision to join their Stockholm based development team within camera-based safety systems. There is a great focus on learning within and between teams as our client works in cross functional agile teams consisting of 5-8 members. While each team member contributes with their own skills and experience, the team cooperates to perform the different steps in development. With our client, you will be able to participate in innovation at the frontiers of engineering in computer vision calibration using technologies such as machine learning, tracking and 3D reconstruction!Arbetsuppgifter
As a software engineer at our customer, your day always contains a stand up with your team to make sure that everyone is on board with what the day brings. You'll often work together with your colleagues in three-week sprints based on a backlog.
Some of the daily work duties include:
* Machine learning
* Software and system level testing programming
* Interaction with customers within the automotive industry
Vi söker dig som
* You who have a Bachelor/Master of Science in machine learning, image- or signal processing, computer science or equivalent area
* You who have software development experience with great interest in programming, preferably in C and Python
* You who have software and system level testing experience, preferably from embedded systems
* You who have a fluent proficiency in English, both in speech and writing
It's a merit if you have:
* Machine learning experience
* Systems engineering experience
* Algorithm development experience within the area of signal and image processing, and its real-time hardware implementation
* Experience of development in the software industry
* Fluent proficiency in Swedish, both in speech and writing
To thrive in this role, we believe that you are a team player who feels comfortable in communicating with your coworkers and believe that there is something to learn from every individual! You believe that a culture that promotes a humble and learning approach in all interactions results in great outcomes. Swedish fika's and after works are a common occurrence, which contributes to the family atmosphere!
* Start date: After agreement, with period of notice in consideration
* Extent of work: 8-17, flexible. Full time, 6 months with a possibility to be employed by our client
* City: Stockholm
We review the candidates through an ongoing selection, therefore the job advert can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection- and interview phase.
Information om företaget