ValueOne is looking for a Manager Purchasing of IM&S for an assignment at a MedTech company in northern Stockholm. The assignment is to be filled as soon as possible and will last for at least six months. For the right person, there is a strong possibility of being offered a permanent employment after completed assignment.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Market-leading occupational pension.
- Generous health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS ([ Link removed ] ).
As Manager Purchasing of IM&S you are responsible for building relationships in support of all categories regarding indirect material and services except IT, while creating a shared fate partnership throughout all levels of the company. You will develop strategic plans for the implementation of major purchasing activities essential to achieving goals and objectives focusing on quality, cost, value, timing, and compliance. The role reports to the Director Global Indirect Sourcing.
The Manager Purchasing IM&S will be responsible for sourcing and vendor management activity including (but not limited to):
- Invoice reconciliation
- Complex professional service agreements
- Pricing negotiations
- Service agreement development
- Data security
- Risk mitigation
- Service level agreements
- Key performance indicators
- Volume concentration
- Price/cost optimization
- Ensuring insurance requirements for internal stakeholders.
Experience and competence
- Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract compliance.
- Create strategies to support business requirements across sites.
- Handle all IP queries and issues relating to specific procurement processes and procedures.
- Deliver value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals, supplier recommendation and qualification in order to ensure project success.
- Liaise closely with the end-users in determining their requirements to provide early input into the sourcing process.
- Review system reports, addressing potential conflicts and/or misinformation.
- Develop and implement recommendations for improved efficiency (e.g. continuous process improvement).
- Ensure that local sourcing practices and processes conform to overall IP policies and/or guidelines.
- When necessary train end users in the application of these procedures.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Educate stakeholders on procurement processes, roles and responsibilities, proper engagement, and appropriate supplier facing communications.
We are looking for an experienced purchaser with more than five years of experience from categories of support in Marketing, Legal, Real Estate and Facilities. Experience from MRO category is preferred. We also like you to have a bachelor´s degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Business, or equivalent. Advanced knowledge of Excel and ability to analyse large amounts of data is crucial which means that you must be used to perform complex financial, statistical, and comparative and management analyses. Furthermore, experience with Visual Basic and/or Marco coding and Power BI and SharePoint is preferred. The role requires excellent knowledge in English and Swedish, written and oral. The role will require domestic travel, a few weeks per year, including travels to the company´s production site.
We like you to be able to manage multiple priorities without losing attention to detail. You manage your work independently and possess excellent prioritization and project management skills. Furthermore, excellent communication skills are important, since you will communicate with a variety of stakeholders through different medias.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.