We are on behalf of our client looking for a student who temporarily can help with compiling financial and market data on companies of interest. This gives you as a student a great opportunity to gain experience with an innovative and fast-growing company while you study. With an eye for analytics and interest in administrative duties, this is the perfect part time job for a student. Welcome with your application today since the selection will take place on an ongoing basis.
For the clients global organization, we are now looking for a student that can temporarily help with compiling financial and market data on companies of interest. You will be reporting directly to the company VP Business Support.
This includes a lot of administrative duties and freedom within responsibility. You will be able to work from home, with weekly check ups directly with the VP Business Support. With the opportunity to work from home, you will be able to plan out your day freely in a way that suits you the best.
You are offered
* A great opportunity to earn new experiences to add to your resumé
* A dedicated consultant manager from Academic Work during the consulting assignment
* A rewarding part time job with flexible working hours
The assignment is part-time and you will work as a Consultant for Academic Work. As a Consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
In this position, you will assist in compiling financial data in a CRM-system. Your job duties will consist mainly of gathering financial and market data, as well as compiling them in Microsoft Excel and into a CRM-system. You will for example:
* From different, local and international, data bases extract financial and corporate information
* Import, or if not possible, type in the extracted data into Excel
* Review web pages of companies and extract relevant corporate information and if available download brochures, corporate presentations etc.
* Save and catalog downloaded information, and type in found information from web pages into Excel
* Create company cards in PowerPoint and Excel from the collected data
Vi söker dig som
For this position, we are looking for somebody who has a basic understanding for Proft & Loss, as well as balance-sheets, with an eye for analytics. This can be from either high school, previous experiences or an ongoing studies at a university level.
You also need to be:
* Currently studying on a university level, at least 50%, with a minimum of one semester left
* Fluent in English as well as verbally and written
* Have proficiency in MS-Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
It is meritorious for the position if you can communicate in either Spanish, French or German.
It is important that you can be self-reliant in your work, since you will have a lot of freedom within responsibility. You have a good ability to handle confidential and sensitive financial information. For this position you also need to be thorough and structured, as well as you feel a great sense of responsibility for your work.
* Start: immediately or as agreed
* Work extent: part-time with a flexible schedule which you can plan yourself, with the opportunity to work about 2 days a week
* Location: Gävle/Remote (within Sweden)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
You will receive more information about the clients company when we have processed your application.