We are looking for a Nordic Communications Manager to join our Marketing & Communication team in Sweden, based out of our office in Kista Galleria.
As the Nordic Communications Manager you will lead the Nordic Communications team.
In parallel to the role as the Team leader you would cover the Swedish communications role.
As a Leader you are to provide leadership and guidance to the team, closely partner up with our Marketing group and together deliver on an excellent Marketing and Communications strategy providing excellent support to both internal and external customers.Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Suitable Background
- Key focus on the deployment via Communication channels (external and internal) of the Citycon strategy (the future direction).
- Group level responsibility on developing crisis communications, develop policies and practices, plan and implement trainings.
- Lead the annual Corporate communications agenda for Nordics
- Overall responsibility on media relations and media within Nordics.
- Participate in development of multi-channel content strategy and development.
- B2B marketing with Leasing and Development customers being key stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility in communications and B2B marketing in several major Property development projects.
- Arrange for various types of Corporate events, participate in arrange internal events close to and with HR team.
We offer you
- University degree (master) from relevant field (Marketing/ Communications/ PR/ media)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- International company experience, from Nordic type of lead role.
- Advantage having experience from the Real estate business sector.
- Leadership experience
- Fluency of English, spoken and in writing.
a challenging position with fantastic colleagues with an opportunity to grow professionally. You would join our company in the best of times as we are on a truly exciting transitional change journey.
Ready to become a part of a group of passionate professionals? Join us in creating the places where people meet and live- our Urban centres! We are:
Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban, grocery-anchored centres in the Nordic and Baltic region, managing assets that total almost EUR 5 billion and with market capitalisation of close to EUR 2 billion. Citycon’s centres are located in urban cross points close to where customers live and work, and with a direct connection to public transport, health care and municipal services. Placed in the heart of communities, Citycon’s shopping centres cater for the everyday needs of customers. Citycon’s centres attract approximately 200 million visitors annually.
Apply with a CV in English and a cover letter in English motivating why you would be a good fit for the role. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
For questions; please contact Aje Stenbeck at Inhouse AB, [ Link removed ]