Toyota Material Handling Europe (TMHE) helps businesses of all sizes across Europe meet today's material handling challenges with a full range of Toyota counterbalanced forklift trucks, warehouse equipment, services and added value solutions, including service contracts, short term rental, used trucks and the Toyota t-site Fleet Management Solution. Active in more than 30 countries across Europe and with headquarters in Sweden, TMHE has a European office outside Brussels and factories in Ancenis (France), Bologna (Italy) and Mjölby (Sweden). With about 11 700 employees along with a network of independent distributors and dealers, TMHE is the European regional organization of Toyota Material Handling Europe Group (TMHG), which is part of Toyota industries Corporation (TICO) - the global leader in material handling equipment.
The Market and Sales Companies (Msco's ) & Corporate Purchasing Organization has been recently created in order to manage the purchasing governance for all of Toyota Material Handling Europe excluding the factories. As corporate function, we centrally coordinate the purchasing strategies of all our national sales companies. We generate profit by providing the right supplier base in terms of quality, delivery, cost, environment and social responsibility. We properly and promptly answer to the business needs in terms of supplier selection, supplier qualification and supplier contract management.
As Commodity Manager you will manage with a high level of autonomy the defined purchasing categories and projects for business development. You will deal with all levels and central functions of the European organization. You will be operating in a challenging, complex and evolving environment.
Reporting to the MSCO's & Corporate Purchasing senior manager, your main challenges will be to:
- Define and implement the purchasing strategies
- Select, evaluate, and recommend new suppliers
- Negotiate favourable prices and terms of purchase to maximize best commodity sourcing practises
- Manage the existing and new contracts
- Manage specific business requests and projects
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Experience in strategic sourcing, supplier selection & qualification and supplier relationship management
- Able to drive commercial results
- Organized and numerate with strong attention to detail
- Strong facilitation, communication & presentation skills
- Fluent in English (any other language is an asset)
- Experience and committed to continuous improvement
We offer a dynamic and empowering multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter in English no later than September 30, 2021.
For more details on the job please contact Andrea Scaramagli, TMHE Sr. Manager, Msco's & Corporate Purchasing Andrea.Scaramagli (@) toyota-industries.eu