At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for an Automation engineer with competence in safety, who will be responsible for creating our functional safety libraries.
In this role you will be working with other stakeholders, securing that we develop the right Safety PLC technology in our automation platforms. This means that you must have insights in many areas, from Electrical Safety design to legal requirements for how to design PLC code replacing hard wired functionality. Your design will be part of coming software releases, where users all over the world will benefit from the standards written.
We work in an agile way, following the SAFe methodology. This means that you will have to work with many areas; specification, development, test,
documentation and eventually bug fixing.
The role is permanent and based in Lund, Sweden.
What you will do
- As functional safety engineer, you will:
- Investigate, develop, and implement Safety PLC functionality in our automation platforms based on Siemens and Rockwell PLCs
- Working with correction of bugs and general improvements of PLC code
- Support other parts of Tetra Pak with technical expertise and guidance
- Validation and testing work
We believe you have
- We believe you have:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree within Electrical, Data or Automation
- An expert level in Automation & Safety programming with 5 to 10 years of experience in programming of PLCs (Siemens or Rockwell)
- Experience with programming Tetra Pak PlantMaster applications
- Experience in Safety PLC programming, preferably in the Food & Beverage area
- Experience from project work including commissioning
- Safety certifications and are seen as a merit
- A very good command of English, both written and oral is required
- An open mind with a team players attitude
- A task-oriented workflow, with the ability to simplify and prioritize your work
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-06-06
To know more about the position contact Rikard Franz at +46 46 36 5072
Questions about your application contact Julia Lopez Hillbur at +46 46 36 1766
For trade union information contact Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320 and Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533
Job ID: 82580-en_GB