Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.
Do you want to work for an up-and-coming consultancy company in Gothenburg? On behalf of Software by Quokka we are now looking for talented Cloud Developers. Software by Quokka have clients in automotive, telecom, fintech and medtech. They are looking for skilled software developers with experience in building and managing cloud platform services/microservices. You will work closely with other developers in agile teams, using new technology.
- A MSc/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of backend and/or fullstack development
- Experience with dominant cloud management platforms like GC, AWS (CloudFormation, IAM, EC2, ECS, Lambda, API Gateway), Azure
- Experience with container orchestration such as Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Helm
- Great SW craftsmanship. Preferred languages and frameworks are Java, Spring/Spring Boot, Maven, Go, REST API, JUnit
- Knowledge in security enforcement, such as PKI, Oauth2, HIDS, network security
- Experience in Data stores, such as MySQL, MongoDB, Dynamodb. Aurora PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis
- Knowledge in industry standard frontend development and frameworks, i.e Java/TypeScript, Flask, Node, Falcon, Angular, Vue, React
- Continuous deployment and pipelines
Who are you?
You have a couple of years of experience from Cloud Development and related technologies and frameworks. We believe that you are curious, flexible, open-minded, and eager to continuously improve your skills. You have an innovative, pragmatic, collaborative and creative mind-set of handling technical challenges. You enjoy teamwork, but at the same time you can work independently and drive development on your own. You have a positive attitude and the willingness and ability to progress and deliver.
About Software by Quokka
Software by Quokka AB, a subsidiary of Quokka AB, and part of Hans Andersson Group, offers high-end software engineering services to enterprises within Automotive, Telecom, MedTech and Fintech. In addition, they are an incubator for start-ups. Within the group of 22 companies they have vast experience from starting new companies and a genuine interest to invest in ideas and people they believe in. They know that their success is based on enabling the full potential of their employees – their most important asset! Their culture is based on trust, care, and joy. On top of this they work to create an environment permeated of curiosity, creativity, and innovation.
They are inspired by the Quokka – known for its curiosity and for being the happiest animal on the planet!
How to apply
Please press the Apply button at the top right corner of the page. Any questions about the position? Contact Sofia Philipsson at [ Email address blocked ] for more information. We consider candidates on a rolling basis, which means the role might be filled before the application deadline.