I'm currently working with a leader in banking based in Stockholm who are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect who is familiar with a variety of different industries, well versed in stakeholder interactions and proficient with Microsoft's Azure cloud platform.
They're actively interviewing and looking to move forward with the right candidate as soon as possible to work from their offices in Stockholm.
What you will do
- With your team you will be responsible for end-to-end customer cloud architecture & enablement
- Help understand company needs to define system & platform specifications
- Clearly and effectively communicate to the Development and automation teams
- Oversee assigned projects and programs and provide guidance to team members and project managers
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Adress technical concerns, ideas and suggestions. Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering cloud solutions on an enterprise scale
- Hold one or more expert level certifications on Azure
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, CI/CD methodologies
- Deep technical experience in enterprise identity and access control, & security solutions
What's in it for you
- Working with high level enterprise clients
- Working with the latest and most cutting edge cloud technology
- Defined career path with a development plan
- Flexible working hours including remote work
- A competitive pay package