You will support Client Users, Supplier Partners, and Contingent Workers with utilizing our Technology. Maintain the integrity and accuracy of your specific account database. Further the efforts of the On-site Management Team in all Implementation and Training duties. Contribute to the professionalism of the company by consistently providing a high level of customer service to the client, suppliers and contingent workers. Create business development opportunities for the Group of Companies when possible.Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
• Support the implementation team with data collection during the implementation process.
• Coordinate and compile the collection of vendor data, information sheets and Sub-Contract Agreements/End User License Agreements [EULA].
• Perform data entry into system as needed.
• Provide user training to Client and Vendor users as needed. This task will continue after implementation as well.
• Ensure project documentation is updated and archived weekly and can be retrieved for audit, review, and legal purposes.
• Perform project administrative duties as needed
• Travel may be required for training and implementation duties.
• Act as liaison between Client and Vendors on requirement issues while maintaining the integrity of our Service Level Requirements.
• Act as point of contact for administrative systems issues between Client or Vendors and Corporate IT Team.
• Coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of reports to the client or vendors.
• Maintain the integrity of system data; ensure accuracy of reporting through Our technology.
• Collaborate with corporate billing to ensure the timely delivery of accurate billing by completing all tasks involved in the payroll process by the approved deadlines.
• Act as the point of contact between us, Corporate and vendors for any contractual, accounting or payment inquiries.
• Follow all processes and procedures defined by the management.
• Become Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities.
• Promote opportunities for other group Companies when possible.
• Use and maintain the Client Support call-tracking database in a technically proficient manner by recording all calls thoroughly and completely.
• Make use of information contained in the call tracking system to build problem resolution skills and to maximize the quality of support and the timeliness with which it is provided to customers.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
May need to supervise and provide guidance to the other client services team members in the absence of the On-Site Manager (Client Services Manager).
Vem är du?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to learn proprietary technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Experience in administrative tasks.
• Professional appearance.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions.
• Flexible, accountable and a team player.
• Available to work overtime.
• Energetic and able to work well in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent memory and recall skills.
High School Diploma required (ABI), with some college work (Praktika); Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; three (3) years of industry related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
• At least three (3) years of proven experience in customer service as well as human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, customer relationship management, business development, and supplier and contractor management.
• Preferred - Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing including staffing vendor management for bigger clients.
LANGUAGE/COMMUNICATION SKILLS (written & verbal):
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations in both Danish and English.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals in both Danish and English.
• Ability to present information effectively and to respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public in both Danish and English.
• Preferred is a 3rd European language.
COMPUTER/SYSTEM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficient in: Windows MS Office, Outlook and the Internet
• Ability to become proficient in: of our Technology.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as mark-up percentages, bill rates, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the 'Ansök' button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by Kompetensföretagen - the Swedish Association of Staffing Agencies.