Do you have an interest to analyze, understand other clients business and help them to deliver added value? Do you think it is fun to work with broad and varied tasks that will help you find the right solutions? CSS is now looking for their next client service analyst - Do you want to join their journey?
CSS is a global RegTech partner that support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex regulatory space. With CSS solution and services, they can help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations, and technology. The company covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services.
As a client service analyst you will partner with clients and various data providers to control data workflows through CSS application. You will use your expertise to gain an understanding of your clients business and help them to deliver added value. By understanding the regulatory requirements you will find solutions and deliver value in our clients reporting av transactions
You are offered
* To work in a nice office in central Stockholm
* Work in a small and tight team with nice colleagues but also be a part of a larger global team with colleagues worldwide
* Be a part of a growing global company in the compliance and risk business
As a client service analyst, you will have varying work assignments, you will for example work with
* Analyse and understanding the regulatory requirements for financial reporting and add value to clients queries.
* Troubleshooting in CSS databases and solutions
* Testing of solutions to solve client issues or new functions
* Operational contact person to CSS clients and management of regular meetings
* Independently drive and coordinate client queries internally
Vi söker dig som
* Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business or equivalent
* 2-3 years experience from working with financial transactions
* High computer literacy and proficient knowledge of standard applications
* You have experience from working in the financial sector
* Fluent in English and Swedish
* You have SQL-knowledge
* You have Simcorp Dimension knowledge
* You have experience with Data Management Systems
* You have knowledge of financial reporting such as MIFID, EMIR, SFTR, Money Market
As a person you are
* Take Intiative
* Relationship building
* Start: As soon as possible
* Extent: Fulltime
* Location: Stockholm City
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all issues concerning the process are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advert can be taken down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget