Coface is now offering candidates with high levels of drive and ambition to contribute to the continued success of their Nordic operations.
If you are ready to take on a role that will utilize your claims management expertise and develop your knowledge of corporate credit insurance policies and contracts, we are looking forward to your application.
Based in the Stockholm office, the role will assume regional responsibility for the claims processes and work closely with colleagues responsible for Denmark and Norway claims management.
This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to both develop and ensure that the Swedish claims operations run with efficiency, professionalism and aligned with both internal and external guidelines. Strong communication skills and high levels of drive and determination will ensure that you will be regarded as the 'go to person' for claims- management expertise and tracking.
Role Associated Tasks
- Advising and guiding clients across the Nordic region in various claims cases
- Interpretation of policy documents
- Assessment and determination of liability
- Managing and following up various claims-cases
- Maintaining regular contact with clients throughout the claims process
- Coordinating activities and updating progress with debt collection agencies, lawyers, insurance companies and other collaboration partners.
- Collaborating within the Coface network and transferring cases between respective offices
- Ensuring internal/ commercial and legal compliance in claims management processes
- Drive and monitor progress in re-payment agreements
- Develop internal routines internally with Coface colleagues across various functions
This role requires solid experience within claims management , more specifically proven skills in analysing and interpreting various types of credit policies, contracts and an awareness of the inherit pitfalls associated them. You have a good understanding of the complexities of company structures across the Nordics and have a knack of both finding and establishing productive dialogues with the right person.
Aside from your admirable levels of grit and determination, you are highly competent in using ERP/ CRM systems to manage, track and register progress in claims and have professional levels of fluency in both Swedish and English, an additional Nordic language would be a bonus.
With 75 years of experience and the most extensive international network, Coface is a leader in trade credit insurance and adjacent specialty services, including Factoring, Debt Collection, Single Risk insurance, Bonding and Information services.
Coface’s experts work to the beat of the global economy, helping ~50,000 clients build successful, growing, and dynamic businesses across the world.
Coface helps companies in their credit decisions. The Group's services and solutions strengthen their ability to sell by protecting them against the risks of non-payment in their domestic and export markets.
In 2020, Coface employed ~4,450 people and registered a turnover of €1.45 billion.