On behalf of our client, Michael Page are recruiting for someone to be the CFO of this company. We are looking for a highly analytic individual who can think outside of the box - a "Sifferninja" that can understand complex financial data and translate it for commercial business strategy. Someone with excellent organisational and analytic skills with strong knowledge in finance.
Michael Page have partnered with a new start-up organisation who's innovative product is a game-changer within the Fin-Tech industry. Founded in Sweden, and still in an early stage of their development, this organisation has already achieved an international network and shows promise to be the leader in their industry within the next 2 years.
This company has already secured investment from some of the world's leading, most innovative organisations and it is on a fast-track to global expansion.
This is a permanent role that is based in Stockholm. The company has approximately 6 months to market in their first country and as a result, you will work closely to the CEO where your insights, as a true partner to the business, will be highly valued as the organisation looks to grow both organically and by acquisition. Over time, you will look to drive the further development of an in-house finance department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong commercial partnerships with the rest of the management team, investors, and other key stakeholders
- Lead the budgeting cycle across the business
- Conduct and provide analysis towards customer KPI trends and investment ROI
- Conduct detailed financial analysis with regards to potential M&A scenarios.
- Drive the alignment of finance policies and procedures
- Develop a regular flow to review monthly actuals, update forecasts and deliver monthly reporting
- Prepare variance analysis for forecast and quarter end close
This role will require relationship management on an international level, as such we require someone that is fluent in English, if you are fluent in Swedish it is seen as a merit. Furthermore, we require someone that is looking to be in a start-up environment, where you can help outline/set company goals and add value. If you profile ticks most of the below boxes, we would like to speak to you:
- A university degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or similar.
- 5+ years of experience within finance in an analytic role
- An understanding of Swedish and international accounting rules i.e. IFRS, Swedish GAAP
- Open communication, transparency, and the ability to challenge and influence in a constructive way
- An understanding of, or experience in, M&A processes/procedures.
The opportunity to build something new, exciting and highly rewarding to the Fin-Tech industry. To work in an flexible, non-corporate environment where you will really partner with everyone in the business.
If you would like to learn more detail about this opportunity and where it can take you, either apply via the link or contact the recruiter: Andrew Burnett on 0733245887 /