CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in this area. The company develops bioprinting technology that enable scientists to 3D-Bioprint human tissues and organs and new biomaterial solutions for researchers worldwide. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models, drug testing. The goal and focus are to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D-Bioprinting. As the EU has banned the use of animals for development of cosmetic products a new opportunity is to use the 3D-Bioprinting technology to print human skin models that can be used for testing of cosmetic products. Check us out at: www.cellink.comBackground
We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and we continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and our products.
CELLINK’s software team is expanding and looking for a new team leader who is passionate about software quality and delivering working solutions to customers. Do you also like to lead a team with extremely talented and
Joining us you will be part of the R&D team and based at our Headquarter in Gothenburg, Sweden where we today are 40 innovative and dedicated coworkers with passion for high-tech.The position as Software Teamleader
As Software Teamleader you will be in charge of a team of 8 persons and understands the methodologies and technology used to create a vision for your team and provide proper guidance.Duties and responsibilites
- Interface with other functional leaders for product development and proactively seek high-quality solutions
- Be an effective people manager who provides technical guidance, evaluation and facilitates career growth and support to the manager
- Define and influence product strategy with documentation, administration and leadership.
- Be proactive in technology decisions
- Know how to priority and delegate tasks
We are looking for you who has at least a bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field. You have experience with working with the whole software stack, from embedded systems to cloud based web applications. You have leadership experience in software development, managing and building teams of developers.Competencies:
- Able to communicate fluidly across technical domains
- Ready to lead in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Effective time management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good communications skills in English, both written and spoken
In this recruitment Cellink is cooperating with Kandidathuset AB. If you have any questions regarding this position, don’t hesitate to contact Frida Eklund, firstname.lastname@example.org