Dynamics F&O Solution Architect - Stockholm
Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect - Stockholm
Do you have solid experience within Finance & Operations implementations and want to take the next step in your development? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to be part of a journey and continue to build the modern Microsoft practice? Then this is the opportunity for you!
My client is in the middle of an exciting journey, have grown a lot recently and established global & local relationships within the MS Dynamics market in Sweden. As a result, they are now looking for someone to take on the Lead Solution Architect role.
This is a unique chance where you will be given the opportunity to be part of building a team and a practice within one of the leading consultancy firms in the world. You will cooperate with a global tea and at the same time get the opportunity to influence growth of this client within Sweden.
As Lead Solution Architect within Dynamics 365, you will work with global organisations and corporations and support clients from sale to implementation as well as enhance their ability to digitalize and future-proof their operations.
You will lead transformations and have extensive responsibility in various projects, coach and guide junior consultants. You will take part in pre-sale work and if you have an extra interest in marketing activities, you will get the opportunity to be involved in our key account work. In this role you will get the chance to collaborate and learn from some of the best in the industry.
This is an exciting role where you will be able to shape and deliver projects and get the chance to work cross functional with other experts in a global complex and fast-moving environment. You will work closely with our clients in a consultative way and help them streamline their business processes.
What we offer?
- A key role in an international company
- An exciting opportunity to work in different types of projects across various industries
- An inspiring and inclusive environment where diversity is one of our core foundations
- Competitive compensation package and a hybrid way of working
- A great opportunity for professional growth
- 5 + years of experience working as a solution architect
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and good understanding in financial processes
- An entrepreneurial mindset and strong communication skills
- You are business-oriented meaning you easily understand business needs and can identify new business opportunities
- A bachelor or master's degree
- Fluent in English and preferable also in Swedish
Personality is really important to this client, they want a person that thrives building relationships and collaborations both internally, with clients and with external partners.
Interested to know more?
Email [ Email address blocked ] or call +46 10 199 25 98 to start a confidential process with this client!
Job ID: 16/05/2023EL