At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Are you driven by a strategic mindset, backed up by a solid data experience and an excellent business understanding? Would you like to work with some of the biggest brands in the food & beverage industry?
Tetra Pak is looking for a Marketing Manager/Category Manager who will lead the BI in North Europe and be responsible for driving Marketing activities within North Europe, with focus on the Nordic markets. In this role, you will be leading our business intelligence work and projects and work with customers to further drive Tetra Pak’s business by deploying marketing services programme as suitable per customer. Your key stakeholders will be Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence, Sustainability and Communication as well as Marketing Directors and Marketing Managers of customers. In this position you will have an important functional responsibility but not any direct reports.
The position is based in Lund, Sweden and reports to the Nordic Senior Marketing Manager, Market North Europe.
What you will do
- Be the lead person on Business intelligence incl. tools. Prepare & present category & competitor overviews by analysing data and insights and formulate recommendations for business growth opportunities. Define future intelligence requirements for the North Europe markets in liaison with Manager and Global Business Intelligence. Sparring partner for the local marketing managers on data, research and tools. Drive and support research projects as needed, both quantitative and qualitative. BI & Tools will be approx. 30% of the role.
- Participating in development of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of the markets covering the entire value chain in identified priority categories.
- Participating in identifying market growth opportunities aligned with the strategy and prioritized growth initiatives, deploying, and executing value-driven activities.
- Identifying new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories. Champion these requirements with the team and the global product organisation.
- Prepare and drive customer meetings related to marketing.
- Working closely with customers and key account teams to secure alignment and deliver best customer value, e.g., delivering marketing services for key customers. Analysing and using research data with customers. Apply market and business intelligence to company opportunities, drive sustainability and portfolio discussions proactively.
- Managing Market Promotional Investment for marketing activities spend and follow up and control in accordance with rules and processes.
- Drive and ensure a strong marketing relationship with Sales and Business Development team to ensure that the prioritized strategic growth initiative is supported from a marketing perspective with insights and value-driven activation accordingly.
- Participating and leading specific cross-border & cross-team projects and meetings within North Europe.
We believe you have
- University/college degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing.
- Experience within B2B and B2C marketing, while understanding of the FMCG marketing principles counts as a big plus.
- Fully fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Computer skills on a high level in Excel, PowerPoint, Retail tracking data and preferable Power BI as well.
- Availability to visit customers, so driving licence is required.
To be successful in this position, you need to have marketing and BI experience, gained as a marketing, category, brand or product manager within an international company where sustainability is a key driver. Experience by working with data and research, i.e., retail tracking data (NielsenIQ/Kantar) and qualitative & quantitative research, as well as experience in setting up briefs/ questionnaires and being a sounding board to others in the area – and you find it fun and motivational working with insights and data. As this is a role that requires strong collaboration across the organisation, experience in a matrix organization is a big plus. You have professional skills in business intelligence, cross-portfolio, marketing communication, category management, understand the importance of using digital going forward.
As a person, you are dynamic, structured, and have a creative mind. You are a self-driven person that looks for opportunities and naturally brings good energy to the teams and people you work with. You understand the importance of strategic work and take ownership of valuable tactical execution of projects as well as you like to work with customers. You have strong communication skills, equally adaptable in written/verbal communication and presentation situations, engaging people at all levels in a natural and collaborative way. You demonstrate strong strength in analysing data and formulating easy understandable and actionable recommendations. With your strong business understanding, you can make numbers meaningful in the context of the wider business. Your project management skills can help you to effectively support the organisation in achieving business targets.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
To find out more about how it is to work at Tetra Pak in Lund, take a look at following website [ Link removed ] />
This job posting expires on 2023-06-09
To know more about the position contact Hiring Manager Mette Herrefoss
If you need any information about your application, please contact the recruiter Susanne Stålring at +46 46 36 3919.
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320.
Job ID: 82606-en_GB