WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In this position you are responsible for, through in-depth market and shopper knowledge, developing and implementing category strategies and plans that drive category growth for Unilever and Unilever´s customers. The Category Manager consults to key customers and works as an enabler, developer and driver of the category.
The role is based in our Solna office in Sweden.
• Develop category plans for assortment, price positioning, shelf layout and promotional strategy to ensure category and shopper expertise across channels
• Manage in-store execution through the Perfect Store Program
• Optimize promotional effectiveness while ensuring contemporary promotional guidelines
• Coordinate the process of launching new products to customers by adapting trade stories and trade presentations to local conditions and needs
• Review and analyze category development
• Keep stakeholders throughout the organization updated on category performance
• Externally gain trust and respect via an objective and total category approach that leads to strong relationships and customer alignment
COULD THIS BE U?
We believe you have 3-5 years of professional experience from the FMCG industry. Ideally, you also have a university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Engineering. Previous experience from working with GfK or Nielsen data is a plus.
The ideal candidate should be positive, self-going and proactive. You should be able to structure your work and to work with several different tasks and processes simultaneously. You are furthermore able to connect and build sustainable, positive relationships with people on all levels in an organization, both internally and externally.
THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• A passion for winning with customers in the marketplace
• Ability to present market data in a comprehendible format conveying actionable insights
• Strong communication and people skills
• Self-driven, proactive and solution-oriented
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams
• Fluency in Swedish and English, both speaking and writing
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
If you find this role interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek´s website, www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Cajsa Malm; [ Email address blocked ] , Lotta Köhler; [ Email address blocked ] , or Martina Alexandersson; [ Email address blocked ] .
Please send your application as soon as possible as there will be an on-going screening process. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants.
Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we´ve grown into one of the world´s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. We create, market, and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.