If you want to challenge yourself and develop professionally in a creative work environment - apply for this position and make your ideas turn into action! Consafe Logistics is the leading European supplier of smart software solutions for warehouse management and daily creates new innovative solutions for clients around the world. Apply below!
Om tjänsten Consafe Logistics is seated in World Trade Center in the city of Lund. Surrounded by your fellow colleagues you will experience the open atmosphere at your workplace. Sharing ideas and giving each other feedback is part of the culture - maybe that is why Consafe Logistics won the award Greatest Change Journey at the Employee Experience Award 2019!
Academic Work is looking for a software developer to join one of Consafe Logistics client teams. The team consists of solution architects, application consultants and of course developers! Together they create customized solutions based on their WMS product for their global clients. You will be given the opportunity to join the application consultants on their trips, the better you understand the client, the better design and requirement specifications can be made! You will get the opportunity to work with clients located in Scandinavia as well as globally. As a developer at Consafe Logistics you will have great career opportunities in the future. The company is growing substantially and continually, which implies that the software department will grow according to the organizations needs.
You are offered
• Engaged leadership - Your closest manager values open communication and continuous dialogue with all team members and wants to be a supportive partner in your work. • Great career opportunities within Consafe Logistics. • An open working environment where your ideas and inputs are both encouraged and important.
• Develop the Warehouse Management System in C • Identify requirements and create design specifications based on the clients needs • Create creative solutions that will give value to the customers but that also can be implemented for the standard product Astro • Perform database management, drive C-Unity tests and debug code
Vi söker dig som
• Has at least three years of working experience of developing in C/C++, VB.Net or C# - define this in your application • Has good knowledge of SQL • Is comfortable in Windows • Is fluent in English, both written and spoken
It is considered a merit if you have been working with Git or Gerrit as a Change and Release Management program.
As a person you are:
• Self-reliant • Flexible • Cooperative and • Take initiative
• Start: As soon as possible • Work extent: Full time • Location: Lund, easily accessed for commuters by highway E22 • Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Consafe Logistics that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget Consafe Logistics is one of Europes leading providers of smart software solutions. With 370 employees, Consafe Logistics daily creates new solutions for clients in around 30 countries around the globe.
Skriv in din e-postadress så skickar vi dig liknande jobb som detta.
Vi skickar jobb som liknar detta till
Om du klickar på denna knapp så kommer vi att skicka dig e-post med liknande jobb dagligen (Transport - lager - logistik - Lund) .