Toyota R&D is looking for C# .NET developers for our application team that works with our Service & Parameterization tools. At this position at Toyota R&D you will have the unique opportunity to develop the software tools used by Toyota technicians around the world, while learning the system architecture of our forklifts.
As a member of our team you will be a part of a journey where we are launching a new generation of our Service & Parameterization tools. You will have the possibility to work with manual and automatic forklifts that are connected to our cloud services.
As a C# .NET Application Developer at Toyota you will:
- Develop C# .NET components and deploy them for Windows and Linux systems.
- Develop web services to be consumed by our frontend applications.
- Work with frontend development in React and WinForms.
- Design the system architecture of our software tools together with your team.
- Cooperate with our embedded teams to agree on features and specifications.
- Work with hands-on troubleshooting and support to our fork-lift production line in Mjölby.
- 3rd line support discussions with other parts of our organization.
- Push our DevOps abilities forward, use modern tools in Azure to retrieve data & monitor
As a developer within the R&D SW Application group at Toyota, you will work as a part of a small agile software development team with a prioritized product backlog.
You are service minded and a troubleshooter, who enjoys working together with other development teams to solve complex issues.
What is Toyota Material Handling?
At our site in Mjölby, 3,000 employees work with material handling from development concepts to manufactured vehicles. Our product range goes from loyal servants such as manual hand trucks to autonomous self-driving 1.5 tonne vehicles and innovative energy solutions. With us, the employee is central and our employees describe us as a friendly company with a focus on personal development, personal responsibility and health.
At Toyota, we strive to be a sustainable employer through our outstanding environmental work and our personnel policy. We currently have, among other things, a carbon-neutral production and a KRAV-labelled staff restaurant. Furthermore, we offer our staff good training opportunities through group training eight times a week and a newly renovated gym.
We have good commuting opportunities by commuter trains and car from most cities in Östergötland, 30 minutes from Linköping and 20 minutes from Motala. We offer free parking within 5 minutes of your workplace with free access to engine heaters.
Does it sound interesting? In that case, apply before 25/8. We work with ongoing selection, so send in your application today.
Feel free to contact our employees for more information
Johan Lindell, Manager Application SW & Test, 0142-86322
Viktor Andersson, HR Business Partner, tel. 073-078 89 73
Linkedin: Toyota Material Handling Manufacturering Sweden AB
Youtube: Toyota Material Handling
- Master of Science in Engineering, other relevant technical college education or vocational education combined with work experience.
- Experience of application development, C# .NET
- Knowledge on embedded systems and their constraints, CAN bus technology knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Ability to understand complex systems, and broad interest in technology