Do you enjoy being the key technical person that works hands-on with cutting edge technology? Do you have a passion for Radio Access Network (RAN) and wants to be the expert in your field? Are you a transparent and self-driven person who enjoy collaborate globally and work with others? Then you can be the one we are searching for!
Our client is a large organization with a good reputation within the Telecom area. As a consultant at Randstad Technologies you will work as a RAN Engineer at our clients Radio Development Unit – RAN. The market are now beginning the transition to 5G. This means an increased need to further develop the radio products and strengthen the RAN-team.
This is what we can offer:
- To be an expert within the Radio Access network area.
- To be a member of a great team with huge experience in telecommunications
- Constant learning through courses, training and collaborations
- Possibilities travel to customers or other Ericsson sites, to build an Ericsson-wide network and to make a name for yourself as a technical expert.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference every day.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
2021-08-15, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Julia Christensson, Consultant Manager, [ Email address blocked ]