Randstad Technologies are looking for C++ Engineers for a client in the streaming industry.
As a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
The current focus is to improve the interoperability between C++ and app native programming languages. The goal is to make life easier for SDK and client infrastructure developers all over the companie using a new messaging solution based on Protobuf.
They also work with code isolation by architecturally evolving our cross-platform C++ library into standalone client SDKs.
You will support the teams in their migration from legacy interop solutions to our new product as well as implement new features and support new platforms for said product.
- You have several years (minimum 5) of working experience as a Software Engineer.
- You have experience with reading, writing, debugging and maintaining C++ code.
- If you have experience in other languages and platforms such as Java, Python, iOS, Objective-C, Kotlin, Swift, low level programming, that would be a bonus.
- You have experience with agile methodologies, strong testing practices and CI/CD.
- You are a solutions-oriented team player; you are flexible and ready to do what‘s best for your customers
- You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
- You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.
Apply before 30/1, selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.