Interim – Sweden Gothenburg
You have a passion for procurement and are professional in everything you do!
This is a full-time consulting assignment. We are looking for a consultant to take on a role as a Strategic Buyer at our customers site in Gothenburg.
The client works with Greentech within the transport industry and have a mission to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Your place of work will be at the main office located on Hisingen.
As the Strategic Buyer you have a strategic procurement role and will be a key contributor to our value driven procurement excellence. You are proactive and creative and lead parts of the commercial relationship with our suppliers. This role is instrumental in optimizing upstream value and driving competitive commercial negotiations and agreements with the supplier base within the assigned scope of responsibility.
- Within assigned scope, and in collaboration with the procurement network and cross-functional colleagues, contribute to and execute the category strategy that meets the company’s requirements
- Develop sustainable supplier relationships and drive supplier excellence
- Drive on-time sourcing activities and selection of high performing suppliers that meet defined Program targets
- Part of negotiation team within assigned scope with focus on commercial terms & conditions
- Change Management
- Continuous improvements
- Issuance of on-time purchase orders
- Resolve invoice – purchase order discrepancies (if any)
- Perform benchmark studies
- Evaluate suppliers based on stated key performance indicators
- Drive and co-ordinate supplier sustainability activities
- Active contribution to supplier value optimization and achievement of savings targets
- Other procurement initiatives and special projects
- Represent the Procurement function in internal or external events as needed
- Be an active contributor to develop efficient procurement processes and best practice
- Close interaction with internal stakeholders to capture business needs and program requirements
- Proactive assessment and mitigation of risk
The role is organized in the Procurement team and reports to the Head of Procurement. The Strategic Buyer is a business facing role interacting and collaborating with relevant stakeholders and colleagues as well as the supplier base.
This position is based in Gothenburg and may include international travel.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, economics or engineering and/or; equivalent work experience from strategic procurement, sourcing or similar positions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic procurement position
- Experience in being part of high performing teams engaging in cross functional international collaborations
- Flexible attitude and solution-oriented mindset
- Knowledge in strategic sourcing practices such as category management, supplier relationship management and contract management
- Demonstrated success in commercial negotiations and continuous improvements
- Proven record of developing supplier relations and drive performance improvements
- Excellent business mind and experience in an international environment
- Driven, responsible and accountable for your deliverables
- Strong analytic, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Eagerness to collaborate with others
- Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Excel skills
- ERP Proficiency
More about the assignment
You will be assigned to the customer through Intensogruppen. The assignment can also be applied by you with your own company and is expected to be a full-time assignment. Starts asap. Please apply soon!
For questions about the position, contact Mattias Lyckberg, 0733-336080, at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.
We welcome your application!
About the company
For more information go to
Intenso Interim Management is part of Intensogruppen together with the Säljpoolen, Intenso Teknikrekrytering and Masterhelp Jobb. Intensogruppen has offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Malmö, Linköping and Jönköping.
[ Link removed ] or
[ Link removed ]