The role as Business Process Manager at Mycronic is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible to develop and implement processes that are going to impact the job of many people within the service organization worldwide. Join Mycronic and be part of a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1700 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment for the electronic industry!
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1700 employees over the world engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. They offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all their different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise Mycronic keep making the impossible possible. Again, and again. And they live by their four guiding principles: purposeful innovation, long-term sustainability mindset, dynamic people-centric culture and proactive, customer-centric approach.
In the position as Business Process Manager you will participate in the development of new digital tools and new guidelines to maximize performances and utilization rates of resources. In this position you will be part of the Global Aftermarket team and report directly to the Head of Global Aftermarket. You will be a part of a team of 15 persons but also work closely with a wide range of colleagues and functions within the organization such as Service Technicians, Finance, IT Application Manager, Logistic Experts and also other Process Managers.
"As an aftermarket process engineer, I got to work closely with people of various roles from all over the world. The role allowed me to make my own decisions and I got to help shaping the structure of Mycronic aftermarket. It was a motivating and rewarding job, according to Saori who is the current process engineer.
You are offered
* You get the opportunity to challenge yourself and the people around you to constantly search for continuous improvements in ways of working
* This is an opportunity for you to develop within process management and take Mycronic business forward, and on the road ahead, you will also have support from a wide network of contacts throughout the whole organization
* Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work remotely a couple of days per weekArbetsuppgifter
* Be responsible for the definition, development, roll out and continuous improvement of all aftermarket process and systems globally within the business area.
* Oversee projects within aftermarket and be responsible for driving cross functional project teams to be focused, flexible and responsive in meeting the needs of the Customer Support business.
* Further develop both customer support business IT systems and processes, including process digitalization and be involved with the implementation globally at all Business divisions, Subsidiaries and Distributors.
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for someone who is driven, structured and analytical. You are process- and solution-focused, can prioritise and structure your assignments under your own responsibility. You have the ability to achieve results and drive your work forward. You are independent, proactive and communicative. You have a business perspective and a profitability mindset in what you do. If you have worked with Lean and its methodology before, it is an advantage. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of aftermarket/customer service and its related process.
You are also a person who enjoys taking initiatives and thrives in a multicultural environment. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility.
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Täby, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Mycronic that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1700 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again, and again.
Find out more about Mycronic and what its like to work with with us here: Mycronic.