Ankorstore has expanded rapidly on the European market and is now aiming to take over the Nordics! We are looking for an analytical and driven Business Operations Manager to join them on their mission to strengthen independent retail in Europe. The position will be based at the Stockholm office and you will work towards the Nordic market. Join us to be part of our exciting journey!
Ankorstore believes that local independent retailers have a huge impact on the soul of the cities we live in and that those independent retailers can flourish if they are provided with great tools & purchasing conditions, which Ankorstore provides. They are building the largest European B2B marketplace connecting authentic European brands to thousands of independent retailers and shops.
As Business Operations Manager Nordics your mission will be to identify, adapt and implement the right infrastructure and measurement tools/systems for the Nordic Sales/Commercial Team. Everything that is used by the Commercial team is something that you have identified or implemented, and sometimes that you even have built! Some buzzwords that probably will appear in your everyday life are; BI, data analytics, CRM, reporting tools, KPI:s and dashboards. But its dangerous to go alone! You will be part of the local team in Stockholm and youll also be backed by the central team located in Paris, who will help you to create new processes and adapt existing ones to your market.
You are offered
* The opportunity to contribute and grow with Ankorstore, both professionally and as a person
* An international and fast paced environment
* The freedom to influence decisions and have plenty of room to pursue your own work
* Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae)
* Competitive salary and benefit packageArbetsuppgifter
* Adapt and develop central processes to the Nordic market
* Develop new ways of measure channel effectiveness, evaluate and implement reporting tools and scoring models to optimize sales resources and conversion
* Analyze data to track activities and manage dashboards/reports to track KPI:s
* Adapt the CRM-systems to the local market
* Help assess and define Sales & Customer Success infrastructure
Vi söker dig som
* At least 2-5 years of experience in Sales Ops / Growth / Support / Ops with a proven track record of scaling processes throughout a company
* A deep understanding of Sales tools and CRMs (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive)
* Strong analytical expertise and excellent Excel/Sheets skills
* Full proficiency in English (Swedish or another Nordic language is a plus but not mandatory)
* Knowledge of SQL
* Experience from working in a startup environment and in close collaboration with Sales teams
To thrive in this role, you have a desire to automate things, but you also know when to do things that dont scale. In this recruitment process personal characteristics are valued highly, and we will focus on the following competencies:
* Business minded
* Self driven
* Start: ASAP
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm City, remote
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Ankorstores wishes are that all questions concerning the post are handled by Academic Work [ Email address blocked ] .
The selection process is handled continuously, and the advert can be closed before the post has been filled if we pass on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget
At Ankorstore they are proud to serve every day these amazing entrepreneurs who are making our life enjoyable. Ankorstore is revolutionizing independent trade by simplifying transactions between brands and the best concept stores and resellers in Europe. You can discover more on their website.