Business Intelligence for a company whose mission is to make Sweden a better place.
They see a social obligation to give back to society and with their unique products and systems they're creating a much safer environment for everybody in Sweden. As the leading BI specialist on this new team, you could be a vital part of that.
The tech department is built up of a mix of seniority levels ranging from industry experts to entry-level developers, who all work in an agile way and support knowledge sharing. This is a place where even the experts can learn a thing of two!
Responsibilities and summary:
- Involved in engineering decisions for the new data platform
- Building and optimising data pipelines
- Delivering data to the analytics teams
- Collaborating with teams and stakeholders across the business
- Data warehousing, data modelling, SQL queries, ETL, analysis and working with cloud
- High level of responsibility for the technical platform and it's related systems
- Strong feedback loop across the technical team with the chance to really shape the data landscape
- Working amongst a close-knit team environment, with some great benefits and a fantastic culture
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Swedish
If you believe you have the right skills for the job and want to join a friendly and skilled team, then apply below to find out more.
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and [ Email address blocked ] , or you can find me on LinkedIn ( [ Link removed ] )