Business Intelligence for an International Market Leader
Their HQ and tech department is based in Stockholm, where they're currently working on a huge push of technical transformation and in the process of moving BI to Azure. It will be a vital part of your role to decide how their framework should evolve and architecture should be utilised, in order to successfully implement Azure and CI.
As a the BI Lead & Architect, you will get the opportunity to work with a dedicated Business Intelligence team who are currently using metadata driven development to increase productivity, which was an idea derived by the team and highlighted to the business. This is just one example of the strong feedback loop that's present across the business - actually listening to their development team.
You will also be collaborating with peers, stakeholders and other teams to continue to push the limits of what this business can achieve. So if you have a passion for learning new things and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Do you fit what they're looking for?
- Solid experience in building and maintaining BI solutions (DW design and data mining)
- Experience in defining and maintaining architectural standards
- An expert in SQL and developing and executing database queries
- Strong familiarity with Azure (Power BI)
- Comfortable with the Microsoft environment
- Familiarity with translating business needs to technical specifications
- Experience in unit testing troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSRS
- Happy to be the go-to person on the team for all things BI, Azure and automation
- Fluency in Swedish and English
What they can offer you?
- Flexible working hours and a great work-life balance
- 30 days of vacation
- International offices and yearly trips abroad
- Highly competitive salary and top of the range benefits
- A passionate, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Progression and the chance to further broaden your expertise
- Genuinely seeing your impact on the team and the company
- Holiday apartments in Sweden to rent
- Very financially stable company and share scheme
Does this sound like a good fit to your experience and passions?
Hopefully you agree that this company are offering a fantastic opportunity and interested in hearing more - even if you feel like you aren't 100% ticking all of the boxes, it's still worth applying as they can be flexible for the right person.
Apply to this advert or contact me on +46 8-502 425 38 / [ Email address blocked ] , or you can find me on LinkedIn ( [ Link removed ] )