Are you a sales passionate? Do you find it a challenge to approach as many food locations as possible with your sales skills and convince them to take action against food waste?
We are looking for a dedicated Business Developer based in Stockholm. You will report to the Sales Manager and play an active part in building our sales team.
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 22 million users has saved more than 36 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our Swedish journey… and that’s where you come in!
- Proactively call potential stores and build relationships. You will need to find, access and onboard the right stores via email, phone and visits. You will spend +70% of your time contacting restaurant owners and discovering new partners. You will also travel around Sweden when required.
- You will introduce new partners to the world of Too Good To Go, train them how to use the app and advise them on finding the best possible solution for food waste
- Research the market to find interesting prospects. Cooperate with your team to research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go.
- You will work with weekly and monthly targets and KPIs
- You have 1-2 year sales experience and are not afraid of cold acquisition
- You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face
- Professional Swedish and English language skills
- Located in Stockholm
- A genuine passion for the mission
- You need to be proactive, organized, and focused on details and accuracy
- Experience in the food or tech industry is a bonus!
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 550 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
Are you interested?
Please send your application (in English!) including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!