I am in the start-up phase of recruiting a Business Developer for a very exciting and globally expanding Life Science / pharmaceutical company with headquarter in Gothenburg. The company is a private held Swedish Biotech / Pharmaceutical company developing innovative new medicines for severe diseases with a large unmet medical need.
Does this brief information start your genuine interest to be a very important member/part of the company and you want to know more about the role please contact me for further information and dialogue. Below you will find areas of responsibilities, challenges and personal characteristics for the role.
• Will be involved in everything that happens at the company.
• Have a great understanding and competence of the pharma industry regarding contacts and interaction and how to handle the industry.
• Must have very good understanding of how business deals are made in the pharma industry.
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
Areas of responsibilities.
• Proactively identify and target opportunities on the global market for sales of the company’s products, and services.
• Drive and manage new business development and maintain and develop current and new customers relations through planned support.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process, lead generation, consultative selling, negotiation, close contracts & businesses.
• To lead and be accountable for, the preparation and maintenance of regular planning activities to agreed KPI’s.
• Consistently achieving sales results within major healthcare accounts through the development of strategies and objectives, and through directing the development and implementation of tactical plans.
• Attend relevant conferences and symposia to develop and establish new customer contacts.
• Identifying competition and evaluation of Unique Selling Proposition.
• When relevant, propose new services and product introductions that meet a perceived customer need, presenting as a business case through the management team.
• Internally and on an ongoing process collaboration with functional heads to innovate around value added initiatives to boost business performance, directly or indirectly with key partners.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant and timely management information.
• Driving high performance culture by setting demanding and challenging personal and business objectives.
Vem är du?
• Very Good experience of Business Development through Sales & Market development
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from Life Science – medical – pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong analytical skills, including financial performance evaluation, portfolio assessment and development sustainable growth.
• A strategic thinker and well-rounded sales executive who has a strong commercial background with proven track record.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills who can organize people and processes to suit any eventuality.
• Responsible, meticulous, and decision-making ability.
• Ability to recognize and address process gaps.
• High competence in documentation of materials and processes.
• Appreciate the feeling of 'small company' and entrepreneurship.
• Very good experience in people management and leadership.
• Excellent communication skills/competence and social skills as the work also includes meeting customers and current partners.
• Exceptional internal and external relationship management capabilities.
• Very good ability as a team player and to be able to work individually.
• Great commitment and very good creativity and problem-solving ability.
• Cross-cultural awareness.
• Willingness to travel internationally.
This is a full time assigment. You are of course very welcome to submit your application as soon as possible and before 20:th September.
Feel free to contcat me for further information and dialogue.