Generate new business accounts through face-to-face sales, telephone lead generation and networking.
Be a part of a growing team in a market with very high potential for growth and profit.
Leyton is a leading consultancy firm with a unique goal: to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business. The services offered by Leyton are focused around this goal, and range from innovation financing (through tax incentives as well as grants & subsidies), energy-related services (procurement, excise duties, certificates), business process outsourcing (for public and private sector), social charges, procurement and tax-related product (VAT,local tax). Leyton is present in 11 countries (Belgium, Canada France, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, and the United States of America) with 1,500 people entirely focused on improving the financial situation of our c. 10,000 clients.
Leyton expanded to the Swedish market in the beginning of this year. Our first service offering will be focused around innovation financing (R&D tax credit), but our ambition is to quickly grow and expand in other areas to become one of the major player on the Swedish market.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team.
Our remuneration package is very attractive, and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for Sweden offer the opportunity to progress quickly in terms of promotion.
Leyton service a wide variety of customers across all sectors of industry. Therefore, the Business Developer role will involve visiting a variety of different businesses. The Business Developers main responsibility is to generate new business accounts through face-to-face sales, telephone lead generation and networking while being supported by a telesales team. To that end, s/he will benefit from Leyton's experience in developing state-of-the-art sales B2B process designed to scale up rapidly. Although this is a field sales role in a B2B context, we expect the candidate to be able to evolve and grow with the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working in sectors ranging but not limited to Pharmaceutical, Financial, Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering, Digital Agencies and Software
- Generating new business meetings across Sweden, and hence creating a pipeline of new business
- Assisting and providing guidance to the telesales team
- Cold calling prospective clients
- Conducting the sales process from the first meeting until contract signature
- Methodological follow-up of the sales process in our CRM software.
- Finding key differentiators, and developing a good understanding of the needs of the clients,to prevail in competitive sales process
- Frequent contacts with the consulting team to elaborate a thorough understanding of our offering
Desired experience and skills:
- Master degree level or equivalent
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as listening skills to understand clients' needs;
- A natural sales ability; you must be confident and articulate, particularly on the telephone
- The ability to tailor your style and sales pitch to suit a particular opportunity;
- Ability to integrate complex services, and being able to articulate it intelligently to the prospect
- At least 4 years sales experience
- English speaker (Business is conducted mainly in Swedish)
- Very competitive salary package
- Room for growth in an ambitious context
- Direct contact with high profiles
- Dynamic environment with a start-up like mentality (no "non-sense")
- A proven sales methodology and Strength and support of a large and highly successful group