Nordberg Medical is looking to recruit a Business Coordination adn Marketing Support Manager to join the company.
Nordberg Medical AB is a Swedish MedTech company based in Karolinska Science Park, Stockholm. The company is committed to the development, manufacturing, and marketing & sales of high-end medical devices that focus on cutting-edge bio-materials. Nordberg Medical AB is a daughter company of Changchun SinoBiom Co., Ltd., which has outstanding capabilities in R&D, production, as well as marketing and sales of bio-materials based medical products, and has top-tier Chinese VC/PE investments backed.
Nordberg Medical AB achieved a great milestone: it has received the CE mark of a cosmetic filler (ploy-L-lactic acid, PLLA). This brings the company with enormous business potential not only in European countries, but also in many other countries around the world. Market launch in Europe is planned in October 2021. Nordberg Medical AB is also planning to start the FDA application during the fall 2021.
The position is full-time and based in Stockholm. We evaluate applications continously and welcome your application today!
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinate and assist to manage the supply chain of the Nordberg product
• Support the marketing activities both in materials /documents preparation and planning
• Support the implemention of marketing and sales plan.
• Coordinate the multi-culture communications with mother company(SinoBiom, China) and with global business partners (EU, US, the rest of the world).
• Provide administrative support to individual key executives (the CEO and the Director of marketing and sales Europe).
• Responsible for researching, compiling and maintaining special reports, presentations, contact details, organisation charts, etc.
• Arrange business critical internal/external events.
Key qualifications for this position include:
• Education in life science related subjects
• Previous experience of having managed a range of administrative and marketing support functions & demonstrating leadership skills with the ability to improve organisational effectiveness.
• Strong planning and implementation skills and capabilities
• Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills, including editing and a keen attention to detail.
• An understanding of the requirements and implications of working for an enterprenure company and international team.
• Have worked in an environment where confidentiality is important.
• Articulate and thorough, showing attention to detail.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Pro-active, demonstrating initiative and anticipates needs.
• Previous experience in multi-country or multi-cultural teams would be an advantage.
• Constantly raises the standard and quality of work, benchmarking against best practice.
• Proficient with Microsoft office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint).
• Demonstrates discretion and ability to deal with confidential issues.
Other relevant information
• Occasional travel and overnight stays will be required
• To attend meetings and training courses as requested.
If you are ready to bring your experience to this position, we are ready to offer you an exciting opportunity at Nordberg Medical AB!