In this role you will shape the business control function at Glooko. You will work together with our Director of Finance EMEA, to whom you will report, and our Partners and Sales Managers around Europe. You will support decision making and improvements throughout the organisation.
Things you´ll be responsible for
• Review monthly closings
• Monthly reporting to the group, partnership managers and sales directors
• Ongoing revenue and cost analysis
• Track expenses
• Lead the budget and forecasts work for EMEA
• Business development and strategic project management - Identify improvement areas and suggest solutions
• Process and system development and implementation
• Support projects in the organization
• Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Business control experience, evaluating growth opportunities and business planning.
• Previous experience of working in an international organisation and experience from working with multiple partners and functions.
• A strong proficiency in Excel
• Experienced in working with large data sets
• Fluent in Swedish and English
As a person you have a very strong analytic mindset, meaning you are eager to find and evaluate business opportunities. You take ownership of new and exciting projects and enjoy leading them. You thrive when you get to dive deep into detailed critical problem solving and analysis.
Please apply with a CV and personal letter in English.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Maria Holmberg at [ Email address blocked ] .