As a Business Controller at BMW your main responsibilities will be:
• Responsibility for the Market Controlling function in Finland including:
• Financial planning and budgeting, financial steering and reporting.
• Monitoring, steering and reporting of key financial targets and performance parameters.
• General profit and loss analysis.
• Close alignment and support to front end Management.
• Lead in financial planning processes for BMW Northern Europe (forecasting and budgeting).
• Support the implementation and development of improved sales claims handling processes.
• Support the analysis of the current systems and process setup in the countries within the Northern Europe Region.
• Identify value levers and automatization opportunities together with the project team.
• Streamline processes together with the respective sales function.
You will report to our Controlling Manager and be based at our Northern Europe headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden.
Who are you?
You have strong analytical skills with a relevant professional background in accounting / controlling (1-4 years) and you hold a relevant university degree within business and economics. Excellent technical skills in MS Excel as well as a good general accounting knowledge is required.
You have a flexible mindset and the ability to work independently on multiple tasks. Furthermore, you are able to convey conclusions from your work efficiently and tailored to your audience. Since we are an international organization, and you are responsible for the Controlling of the Finnish market, fluency in in both English and Finnish is required. In relation to the work with Sales Claim claims handling processes a high willingness to learn and understand technical systems is pre-requisite.
To be successful in the role we think that you need to have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Solid commercial understanding and business acumen
- Very good communication skills
We will place great emphasis on your personal characteristics.
How to apply
In this recruitment process BMW is supported by Jurek. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Malin Sjöström by email at [ Link removed ]
About BMW Group
BMW Group is, with their trademarks BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce, the world´s leading premium manufacturer of cars and motorbikes and provides financial and mobile premium services. BMW Group´s success has always been based on thorough reflection and responsible decisions. From the beginning, the company has established an ecological and social sustainability through the entire business, including responsibility for the product and a clear commitment to save resources as a part of the strategy.
BMW Group Northern Europe coordinates and supports businesses in the different Nordic sales companies (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) as well as authorized BMW and MINI dealers in the Nordic countries and the Baltic region. BMW Group Northern Europe has approximately 200 employees and 160 authorized dealers and workshops. For more information visit our website www.bmwgroup.com.