As a Business Consultant you will have daily contact with clients and manage their different projects. The role includes presenting concept designs of enterprise architecture that will be delivered to the client. You will guide your clients to the right solutions and act as a product expert. You will also:
* Have budget responsibility
* Do active resource planning and estimates for the projects
* Set deadlines and delivery plans for the projects
* Act as Pre. Sales- and education support
* The position requires 30% of traveling
The position suits you who have a few years of experience in similar areas in IT and want to evolve in a challenging role within IT security. The projects could involve system design and implementation projects for new clients or identification and specification of changes at existing clients in their major security systems.
* Have completed academic education within IT, system development, computer science, IT-security or similar
* Have at least five years of experience within project management including knowledge about different delivery models, estimations and risk assessments
* Have a very good knowledge in Swedish and English, written and spoken alike.
Send your CV and Personal Letter in English
* Basic knowledge of Windows and system infrastructure of different domains
As a Business Consultant, you are self-propelled, driven by delivering value to the client. You can think strategically, set up long-term goals and see the consequences of different decisions in a well-planned and organized way. You adapt to new circumstances and prioritize if more critical issues arise. You are responsible person who have the ability to find solutions to achieve your own and the organizations goals. You cooperate well with other people and have a clear way of communication.
Furthermore, you have a great skill and interest of learning new technology and can ask the right questions. You are being motivated by delivering value to the customer and contributing to customer benefit. You enjoy a role where you communicate with several parties.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Type of position: Permanent, 6 month probation period
* Location: Telefonplan, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Nexus is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about GDPR
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.