As a Business Architect in Presales you are specialized in new sale and customer development and have an important role in the sale process to create business opportunities from a solution-oriented perspective and show the customers how our product will fulfil their functional and business needs as well as requirement and deliver the value expected.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for companies around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. Within our single platform, our industry specific products are innately connected to a single data model and use embedded digital innovation so that our customers can be their best when it really matters to their customers - at the Moment of Service. The industry expertise of our people and of our growing ecosystem, together with a commitment to deliver value at every single step, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees every day live our values of agility, trustworthiness and collaboration in how we support our 10,000+ customers.
You will be:
- Supporting our sales force in all solution and business-related matters
- Supporting our clients and prospects with expertise about different solution related questions
- Developing, planning and conducting functional and business demonstrations of our solutions for clients and interested parties
- Taking functional lead and responsibility during the software sales cycle
- Representing the company and our software solution with passion and enthusiasm
We are looking for someone with:
- Very good understanding within the area of Enterprise Asset Management
- Great ERP-solution knowledge
- Ideally 3+ years' experience as Presales Solution Consultant or in Presales Consulting
- Ideally you have knowledge about business IT systems such as operating systems, data bases and web-technologies as well as knowledge about the software development life cycle and DevOps.
- You know how to deal with different buying influences in complex sales cycles and cover them professionally
- You are determined for success and capable to over-achieve your goals with diligence and persistency
- English language skills are mandatory
For this recruitment IFS are collaborating with our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page, please contact him on
if you have any questions