Are you eager to learn a lot and be able to develop yourself and your position? Do you have a strong business interest, enjoy control through numbers and have a love for data? Would you like to work in a dynamic position at the “heart of our company”? This is a great opportunity! Duni Group is currently looking for a Business Analyst to handle a range of assignments including strongly contributing to our journey towards becoming a truly data driven company as well as controlling for selected functions.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Price and margin analysis and simulations
- Budgeting support for selected functions
- Report automation within the controller network
- Support the development and automation in our value chain of information
- Develop KPI dashboards and other self-service tools in Power BI and Excel
- Support the development of pricing excellence
- Monthly reporting packages
The position is full-time and based at our Headquarters in Malmö. You will be part of the Business Performance Management (BPM) team within Group Finance, and you will report to our Head of Group Control & BPM. As you will have a strong focus on the pricing area you will also have a dotted line to our Director of Pricing Excellence. In addition, there will be collaborations with colleagues from Finance, Controlling, IT, Marketing, CX team and the Commercial organizations spread across Europe. We mainly work out of our headquarters in Malmö (Dockan) and apply a flexible working model which allows working partially from home.
Who are you?
We believe you have:
- a university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Data Science or equivalent
- an interest in data management, strong skillset in Excel and BI systems (preferably Power BI)
- an experience with Excel macro, VBA and/or Power Query
- a strong business interest and an understanding of financial drivers
- a curious mind with an appetite to continuously learn
- a team player approach, thriving from collaborating with people to achieve great results
- some experience from a similar role (meritorious).
- fluency in both written and spoken English is a must whereas Swedish proficiency is considered as a merit.
To fit in this role, you are a team player who likes to collaborate across functions and borders to achieve great things together. You have a strong drive, an analytical and proactive mindset and a passion for business intelligence and its possibilities.
We place great emphasis on your personal qualities and want you to share and work to realize Duni Group's values; We care, We are passionate, We make a difference.
Why Duni Group?
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international company where sustainability is high on the agenda. You get to work together with passionate colleagues and through our commitment, we help each other reach our goals. We believe in your infinite potential and ability to develop. Through your curiosity and courage, you will get the opportunity to make a difference.
In this recruitment process, we co-operate with the recruitment company ComCube. If you are interested and match the profile, please send us a cover letter and a CV in Swedish or English where you describe your experience and expertise in the areas outlined above. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- Why are you interested in the position as a Business Analyst at Duni Group?
- What do you think you can contribute with as a Business Analyst at Duni Group?
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, you are very welcome to contact Helena Fransson, 070 554 05 04, [ Email address blocked ] or Helena Heijmink, 070 554 03 42, [ Email address blocked ] who are our consultants in this process. Please apply for the position as soon as possible (this is an ongoing selection). You apply the for position by following this link: [ Link removed ]
We can only accept applications through the link above.
Duni Group is a market leader in attractive, sustainable and convenient products for table setting and
take-away. The Group markets and sells two brands, Duni and BioPak, which are represented in more
than 40 markets. The Group has some 2,200 employees in 22 countries, headquarters in Malmö and
production units in Sweden, Germany, Poland, New Zealand and Thailand. Sales for 2021 amounted to
SEK 5,061 m. Duni is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. If you have not already gotten a good feeling for who we are, go to our website [ Link removed ] . Here you can read more about who we are and what we are passionate about. Hopefully you want to be part of our team!
Anställningsform: tillsvidareanställning | Anställningens omfattning: heltid | Antal lediga befattningar: 1 | Sysselsättningsgrad: 100% | Ort: Malmö | Län: Skåne län | Land: Sweden | Referensnummer: 2022/22 | Kontakt: Helena Fransson 0705540504, Helena Heijmink 0705540342, | Publicerat: 2022-06-30 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-31