Randstad Technologies is looking for a Business Analyst to one of our clients in the Automotove Indsustry.
Randstad Technologies are specialists within IT. As a consultant working with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and union agreed terms. Your consulting manager, who is always nearby, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you can be part of a large network with many social activities.
About half of our existing IT workforce and responsibilities is being transferred to the recently started Business Center. This transition will enable a shared service center setup, with IT delivering generic and scalable services & capabilities to many of the companies within the organisation as acting as a competence center. The transition will introduce many architectural challenges and decisions, which is why we are looking for a Business Analyst to investigate, assess, identify gaps in the process, roles and responsibilities, and propose solutions to the challenges ahead together with the product teams.
The mission of the Business Analyst is to capture processes central to the IT organization and as part of the IT split where half of the IT staff is moving to the Business Center ensure that processes are updated and validated to secure the IT service delivery in the new organizational setup. This includes understanding the different deliveries towards different customers, and identifying key processes supporting those deliveries.
The BA main responsibility is to secure that the core IT processes (ITSM, Customer interaction, Meeting structures etc.) are documented and revised to support the new company structure efficiently. The BA is responsible for driving the investigations on current process and together with the IT teams and management secure the new way of working.
The BA is involved in breaking down business and internal IT needs into actual requirements at a feasible level of detail. The BA is not responsible for the actual IT deliveries and prioritization, as this is the responsibility of the respective product teams, but the BA will map out the processes, and provide the product teams with insights on business value, risks and urgency based on business input.
- Understand the IT Service Offering, the service framework, and related processes.
- Map and evaluate processes, uncover, and mediate process inefficiencies.
- Identify efficiency or delivery issues relating to the Business Center move.
- Acting as the escalation point when issues arise that cannot be solved within regular processes.
- Being involved in the development of the Service Framework and associated processes by providing input.
- Support in the IT budget process, by identifying and documenting any cost relating to new operative model.
- Requirements management, Process modeling
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Business oriented and service mindset
- Organized, analytic, structured, and skilled in documentation
- Excellent team player
- ITIL knowledge (foundation level) is preferable and strong ITSM background is beneficial
- Holistic view and capability to understand IT services in a business context
- Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details
Interviews and selection will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last application date, please apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Josefine Westlander, josefine.westlander @randstad.se