In the role as Broadcast & Event Technology Engineer you will join an electric performance brand, focused on uncompromised car design and technology. The brand is at the center of Electromobility, introducing world-class electrified cars and innovative, customer- focused services and offers. They aim to improve the society we live in by accelerating the change to sustainable mobility. Do you want to join a global team of highly dedicated individuals who share a passion for electric mobility? Apply today!
Information about the position:
Professionals Nord is looking for a Broadcast & Event Technology Engineer on behalf of our client. You will work as a consultant for Professionals Nord. As a part of "PN" you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Our client is a fast growing company and your recieve the opportunity to grow within their organization.
In the area of Corporate Services, they deliver digital solutions that support the enterprise in the business domains such as Internal Communications, HR, Legal, Sustainability Purchasing and Finance. The responsibility is to ensure state of the art digital capabilities to support the core business processes – both from an end user and corporate perspective.
The client is in the process of establishing and internal service for event management and global broadcasting capabilities for internal and external audiences. They are building a state of the art studio at the headquarters to facilitate company wide broadcasting. To support the day-to-day event activities we are looking for an Event and Media streaming technician with the main responsibility to support digital events, including streaming events. This role will plan and coordinate the full range of events as well as technically plan and support the operations of capturing and streaming the event.
You are offered:
• A position in an international organization
• The possibility to work with an exciting, environmentally conscious and innovative product
• To be a part of a flat organization with a Go-Get-Attitude
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and Polestar´s wishes are that all questions about the position go to [ Link removed ]
- This is primarily a business-facing role and shall support business in the area of Event technique (audio/video & camera production, sound production, multimedia technique, IT & network technique, and project/admin management).
- Plan and prepare new events and coordinate needed competencies for larger events.
- Assist in new types of streaming events to secure a robust delivery of the streamed content.
- Ensure the service delivery according to the business expectations and performance according to agreed SLAs/OLAs & contracts
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the overall digital event service and the HQ studio project.
- Install and configure media streaming applications and infrastructure
- Maintain the studio facility and equipment
- Coordinate with the event team for studio setup and preparation.
- Perform and support minor internal Microsoft team based events.
- Support in communication with suppliers and partners
We´re looking for these competences:
- Digital media (bitrate, codecs, protocols (e.g. RTMP, SRT, HLS, etc.).
- IT-infrastructure knowledge, such as server environments, network (multicast, quality of service), and firewalls.
- Proven experience in support.
- Has very good knowledge of English in speech and writing. Fluent in Swedish is preferred.
- Accustomed to working in a global environment with people of various cultural backgrounds
- Highly skilled in MS Office especially Excel. Experience of working in purchase-/administrative tools & systems preferably SRM, Fieldglass and/or Workday is a great advantage.
- Swedish Driver´s License B
- Preferred is knowledge about A/V technology (audio and video production, recording equipment, editing, etc).
- Preferred is knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure, such as Windows server environments, network (multicast, quality of service), and firewalls.
High focus on personal traits such as excellent communication- and peoples´ skills. Quickly understand internal stakeholders needs and be service minded. Flexible and can quickly be on top of terminology, and the way of working and always ready to change his/her way of working in order to find the best solution. Used to handle many different projects at the same time and work in a very structured and timely manner.